A taste of extreme divinity || New album

is there any difference between the booklet on the boxset version and the us version???

Just heard the Sinner for my first time today and i will say, awesome track. Its mid-paced for the most part but is extremely heavy, brutal, and pretty evil sounding. This song is definitely up there with the rest of the tracks.

I'm really getting hooked on this album now. It's by far the best album of 2009!!

But if I may do complain.... I miss a song like Living to Die / A Thousand Lies :(

you miss a song like a thousand lies

sorry but the quest is shaped EXACTLY like it, slow, melodic, but evil death metal voices

you have that category of Hypocrisy tunes like 'atmospheric melodic death metal''

- Deathroes
- the departure
- Lies
- The quest
- A thousand lies
- Until the end

I know that sometimes, in life, you cannot get everything you want especially when you are 17 years old. :p

I also know that there are different ways to pay for an online order, and I think you can be a paypal member even though you dont own a credit card, if you chose your bank account as the funding source f your paypal account. <--- not sure

but I dont know if you can have a paypal account if you are under 18 :)

i have a credit card.
but great master thy words are wrong :heh:
there is a time when the padawan owns his master.
i can get everything i want! :heh:
i have asked all through my friends, and i foung one, who is registered @ paypal, so ill get the fuck :headbang:

lol Im such an hopeless hypocrisy fanboy..lol

Currently I have/wear

- one Hypocrisy tattoo on the left leg
- one hypocrisy tattoo on the right leg
- my Hypocrisy ATOED tshirt (under my workshirt)
- my Hypocrisy dogtag
- and not far away is my Hypocrisy coat (roadjacket)

... :kickass:

some freinds of mine said, the dog tag looks like a razor blade for emos :OMG:

so you have a credit card but you fail to order online

there are times when the padawan actually owns himself, obviously

LOL

yes, because i am not 18 years old and paypal says i need to be 18. and they will have a look somewhere if im 18 or not.
there is a time when the master's actions are getting inconsiderately

some freinds of mine said, the dog tag looks like a razor blade for emos :OMG:

yes, because i am not 18 years old and paypal says i need to be 18. and they will have a look somewhere if im 18 or not.
there is a time when the master's actions are getting inconsiderately

you want to order on nuclearblast.de?

ah yes its that slipcase + hoodie package thingy that got announced 3 weeks ago

do they sell the flag on nuclear blast usa? cuz I wont pay 28 euros of shipping to order a fucking flag from europe, NO WAY.