A taste of extreme divinity || New album

That interview was kind of strange. haha
I laughed at around 14min, when Peter said how fucking bad the Scrutinized video was. :p

Funny how the interviewer said, that he will give him his email after the interview officially ended, but apparently he forgot to cut off that last part before uploading it.^^

yes, long and nice interview. but i dont like the part, where the interviewer talks about how to make the pain site better. that's just crap and peter seems bored:D he just says "ok" from time to time and this guy speaks more than peter does:D

I think peter doesn't really care about IT-shit ("...change the words blablabla..."), it's someone else's job to run the website anyway. The interviewer said himself he is kind of a geek, i guess that's why he may have overdone it. I guess peter noticed that, thought he could help and thats why he wanted to forward him to the management. Other than that, great interview.:loco:

but i dont like the part, where the interviewer talks about how to make the pain site better. that's just crap and peter seems bored:D he just says "ok" from time to time and this guy speaks more than peter does:D

Yeah he seems to want him to shut up for a while. :D But anyway it's a really great interview.

thanks for posting
nice, long interview.

peter: "...and all that stargate stuff, you know, wormholes..." HE SAID IT!! :D
Who was it that posted the same some days ago? Anyway, he/she/it was right.

That was me :D

Gonna watch the interview tonight!

i also love pain and hypocrisy. i also enjoy bands like nightwish and korpiklaani. i think they all make great music but in different ways and you can listen to all different types of music if you want to.

After reading the lyrics for Sky Is Falling Down several times and listening to it daily I still cant really figure out what this song is about. Does anyone have an idea?

To me, it seems like an abduction or a really freaky scientific experiment. I think this is one of the more complex songs in terms of lyrics. Very unique song not to mention the amazing vocals, riffs, and the intense solo