A taste of extreme divinity || New album

well he talks about sodomy in it!!! :D

but if its about aliens I doubt they brought lube with them

and I think Pete mentionned something about have a crack in the cock

Pretty dark lyrics

Sounds like it might have to do with aliens taking over the world and humans becoming mindless drones harnessed for energy or some shit. I don't even know, could be be something totally different and might not even have to do with aliens.

Fucking awesome song though; one of my favorites most definitely.

and I think Pete mentionned something about have a crack in the cock
:lol: Good to know I wasn't the only one who thought he said that. "Crack in the core" sounds a bit less disturbing, though. :p

And I agree with A1a23, it sounds kinda sci-fi-ish, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's about aliens controlling humans and whatnot.

there is no bad song... after almost 20 years is not easy!!

this album is fucking awesome

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhh!!!!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

I have listened to this album constantly since it leaked and I dare to say that this is probably my favorite hypocrisy album. I bought the digipack with "the sinner" which has grown alot eventhough its my least favorite together with "weed out the week", but with those 2 as my least favorite is saying alot of just how awesome this album is. Not a singel bad song on this album, not even a filler. Pure awesomeness. :kickass:

still have the album on repeat and heard it for about a month now. Im pissed about the immigration issues I wanted to see them live.

They won a Swedish Metal Awards in the category Death Metal :headbang::headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
When he said "Category: Heavy/Powermetal" I first thought in flames would turn up in it:D

And peters reaction is awesome.