A taste of extreme divinity || New album

ah yes its that slipcase + hoodie package thingy that got announced 3 weeks ago

do they sell the flag on nuclear blast usa? cuz I wont pay 28 euros of shipping to order a fucking flag from europe, NO WAY.

Where can you order the flag in europe? On blast?

I was at the gym and i was listening to ATOTD on my mp3 player....

It became aparent to me that it seems like the somg Tamed..filed with fear discusses current politics, well at least thats what it sounds like.

the sinner = total win but MAN we could have used some nice pinched harmonics in the breakdown at 3m20

A lot of people here said it was nothing special.... I think it kicks ass. :headbang: It is one of the more brutal songs that sounds like a combination of abducted + osculum when compared to the rest of this album.

I have started to appreciate The Sinner more. Very good song but slightly different than the rest of the album so I understand why they chose to made it a bonus track.

This album's gonna be in my top-5 (or top-3) of the year for sure. :kickass:

I have started to appreciate The Sinner more. Very good song but slightly different than the rest of the album so I understand why they chose to made it a bonus track.

This album's gonna be in my top-5 (or top-3) of the year for sure. :kickass:

IMO it's the best album of the year.

I just got my jacket and slipcase combo today-let me tell you the jacket is awesome! fits like a glove. However, I was really looking forward to The Sinner and i was pretty let down. Not a great track and glad it didnt make the regular album tracklist.

I know we're talking bout opinions and people's taste, but this is so wrong Firefest. If this masterpiece really has one big flaw, then it has to be Tamed.

Sky's is falling as the worse song on the album??? OMG

NO WAY

We should skip the ''worse song on the album ''part as no one is gonna agree and it can only fail!

I think THE SINNER as a bonus track in perfectly logical