A taste of extreme divinity || New album

im getting paranoid.
im afraif they forgot to send it to me or sth like that..
wasnt there this option, to follow your orderer? or can i look up anywhere, that i have ordered it? the confirmation email i have deleted. it was a hundred and 10 days agoe..or didnt i ever get one? :zombie:

I'm glad your wait is coming to an end guys. It's hard to wait so long for something you really want, especially when the temptation to grab it somewhere else lurks. I know you wont be disappointed, that's for sure...

I Admit, I don't buy a lot of cd's, most of them I download from the internet.
I only buy the cd's from my fav. bands.
And this cd has been the first time I waited for the release instead of downloading it whenever available... And I must say, this is way more fun, sort of musical SM, you torture yourself haha but when that CD finally drops on my doormat, I'm gonna be very happy and all the waiting will be worth it! This anticipating has made it fun again.

The "reward" is gonna be even greater after all the waiting ;)

wtf?? ive got nithing but my desire :cry:

no, read carefully: he said

my answer:

hang him high is the legal one thats on myspace. but he has not listened to it, yet

no no, i said i have NOT listened to the new album yet, except for hang him high which is on myspace, and i'm sure that the album is good, because of how people spoke about it

Also, the NB site states that mine has been shipped too, but DPD hasn't registered it yet, afair this was the same the last few times I ordered, I beleive DPD still needs to pick it up, which should be sometime today

Fuckin' finally!! I have the digipack version in my hands now. :kickass::kickass::kickass:
And so have I. Went to my local store and there it was, both digipack and the jewel-case so I bought the digipack. :kickass:
I just finished the first listen and this album is crushingly awesome. It's heavy and sounds a lot like Virus but it's also more melodic and has more mid tempo songs which make it sound bit like The Final Chapter and the self-titled album. IMO very tasteful combination. Album is loud but avoids distortion quite well which proves that Peter is also a production wizard. Four years is a long time to wait but it was worth it.

My current favorites are Global Domination, Weed Out The Weak, Sky's Falling Down, Tamed (Filled With Fear) and Taste The Extreme Divinity but the whole album is fucking ace that kicks major ass. :kickass:

so its your least favorite song on the album?

do you consider ''Global domination'' to be one of the 3 best songs on the album?
Well, yeah. It's not as memorable as the rest of the songs but it's still far from bad.
Global Domination is IMO one of the best songs on the album.

Well, yeah. It's not as memorable as the rest of the songs but it's still far from bad.
Global Domination is IMO one of the best songs on the album.

ok well I should love the sinner since Global is maybe my least favorite song on the album :p

Everyone hypes on this tune but me

ok well I should love the sinner since Global is maybe my least favorite song on the album :p

Everyone hypes on this tune but me
Perhaps but if those fast tracks are the ones you like most then The Sinner won't become your new favorite. In a way it's similar to Global but IMO Global is more memorable and bit more faster. The Sinner is definitely slower than most of the album.

Perhaps but if those fast tracks are the ones you like most then The Sinner won't become your new favorite. In a way it's similar to Global but IMO Global is more memorable and bit more faster. The Sinner is definitely slower than most of the album.

My fave songs are :

-Valley
-Weed out
-No tomorrow
-Alive
-The quest
-tamed
-Sky's falling down

needless to mention that I like EVERY song on the album tho :)

got my confirmation mail at 6pm too
nice to see that nuclear blast is so fast with their orders, I remember my order from Brutal Bands, that took 3 months, and I believe there are still people waiting...
lets all hope that our stuff arrives tomorrow :)