A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Dammit! After seeing those song titles now I really can't wait. I wonder if any other vendors will be selling the mailorder edition(boxset) besides Nuclear Blast? When the album "Kataklysm-Prevail Mailorder Edition" came out I got that off from somebody else in Germany. It took 1 week to get to my address. And last year I ordered a Hypocrisy shirt and sweatbands from Nuclearblast Germany and that took 4 weeks~! I'd like to get that "Taste Of Extreme Divinity" box before Hypocrisy hits these shores! Hopefully Peter is in a good mood and will be able to sign it.

:kickass:

I think you lost the count man

on August 3rd at 8am, you posted 80

now exactly 2 days later (august 5th 8:35 AM), its 79

dude its already long enough that you dont need to make 2 days count as one :p

besides, I counted 82 days until Oct 23rd...

grrr, someone else count so we can sort this out :p
i counted 79. In this month we have 31 days and now is the 5th day so it makes 26 days left until September. And next month consist of 30 days so it's 56 days plus 23 days which makes 79.

Dammit! After seeing those song titles now I really can't wait. I wonder if any other vendors will be selling the mailorder edition(boxset) besides Nuclear Blast? When the album "Kataklysm-Prevail Mailorder Edition" came out I got that off from somebody else in Germany. It took 1 week to get to my address. And last year I ordered a Hypocrisy shirt and sweatbands from Nuclearblast Germany and that took 4 weeks~! I'd like to get that "Taste Of Extreme Divinity" box before Hypocrisy hits these shores! Hopefully Peter is in a good mood and will be able to sign it.

:kickass:

Damn you, i wanted that Kataklysm box. My mate ordered 2 copies of prevail, said they were the limited ones, however, it was the limited cd/dvd digi pack version, not the mail order one, oh well, im sure ill find it when im back trekking around Europe again......or eBay.

I just went to order album on Nuclear Blast and at the payment section they calculated 28 euros for shipping!?!? What the fuck man? Is this ordinary shipping price for nuclear blast? :S
If so, i will rather wait till the cd arrives in music stores man.

Shipping cost on NB = INSANITY

I ordered the Hypocrisy roadjacket and received it yesterday :D but I got fucking assraped by shipping, + there was 29$ of custom taxes to pay.

Wtf!? I have missed a few things! The tracklist wtf!? Its awesome! Wow. I hope they send the boxset before the album is released so I get it the same day. :loco: