A taste of extreme divinity || New album

herrrr
dude I got Suffo, Augury and Behemoth like...a month b4 the shit got released, if its even released (Behemoth isnt)
same with OMC...
of course, needless to say that I buy legit copies of all of this when it gets released, support or die!

herrrr
dude I got Suffo, Augury and Behemoth like...a month b4 the shit got released, if its even released (Behemoth isnt)
same with OMC...
of course, needless to say that I buy legit copies of all of this when it gets released, support or die!
Those are few exceptions and I sort of mentioned about those. For example newest Amoprhis, Voivod, Ex Deo, Korpiklaani and Swashbuckle didn't leak in advance. It's possible that Hypocrisy will leak and it's very possible it won't.

I hope it won't leak. Just makes it rewarding again for those die hard fans that pre order 3 months up front :) ... Are you with me ? COME ON WHO'S WITH ME!

Sides...leaks like that destroyed the music industry ^^

Awesome!
Dont like the title very much though, no big fan of long titles.
The albumart gave me a power metal feeling, Blind Guardian, Morgana Lefay or Hammerfall gone Death Metal haha. Dont hate me.

Hopefully they will play in Stockholm this tour.

I guess we all are waiting the moment when they will reveal the tracklist. I think it may happen next week or a week after it. After all, last week Belphegor revealed the tracklist of their upcoming album and that will hit stores 2 weeks before AToED.