A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Sounds great man, and its making me just more nervous about it :lol:
41 days left, so, in a few days, we will be just month away from the album release.. I really hope we will get some trailer or some shit next week!

to resume, the guy says that he cannot remember when he heard an album as intense as this, that its the ultimate blend of violence, melancholy, rage and softness. He also speak of an excellent prod quality, that gives a modern sound to something that still sounds like pure good ol' Hypocrisy from the 2nd half of the 90's. He mentions that for him, this album is a lot more than a wave of freshness, more like a pure genius injection. He speaks in an almost poetic way of the solos that must fucking sound epic to make him rant like that :p! According to him, theres an atmospheric sequence in ''No tomorrow'' that is so good that you feel like the time stops, and you can also feel your heart being about to explode or something, and he says he could feel his whole body getting numb cuz of the emotions :p. According to him, Hang him high is beyond powerful and ''Taste the extreme divinity'' has fucking awesome death and black vocals. He ends it by mentionning that this album is absolutely flawless, NO FLAWS AT ALL, and that its easily the best album from 2009...one of the best album ever made, indeniably

I juste came....LIKE TEN TIMES

OMFG

HOLY SHIT! I NEED THE ALBUM! NOW!!!

lets make the waiting even more painful shall we?

to resume, the guy says that he cannot remember when he heard an album as intense as this, that its the ultimate blend of violence, melancholy, rage and softness. He also speak of an excellent prod quality, that gives a modern sound to something that still sounds like pure good ol' Hypocrisy from the 2nd half of the 90's. He mentions that for him, this album is a lot more than a wave of freshness, more like a pure genius injection. He speaks in an almost poetic way of the solos that must fucking sound epic to make him rant like that :p! According to him, theres an atmospheric sequence in ''No tomorrow'' that is so good that you feel like the time stops, and you can also feel your heart being about to explode or something, and he says he could feel his whole body getting numb cuz of the emotions :p. According to him, Hang him high is beyond powerful and ''Taste the extreme divinity'' has fucking awesome death and black vocals. He ends it by mentionning that this album is absolutely flawless, NO FLAWS AT ALL, and that its easily the best album from 2009...one of the best album ever made, indeniably

I juste came....LIKE TEN TIMES

OMFG
Sounds great but a little a critic in me whispers that there's some fanboyism in that review. It's something fans here will most likely write after the album's been released and I doubt many critics would be so overflowingly positive about the album. But that indicates the album will be awesome and at least fans will be more than pleased.

Sounds great but a little a critic in me whispers that there's some fanboyism in that review. It's something fans here will most likely write after the album's been released and I doubt many critics would be so overflowingly positive about the album. But that indicates the album will be awesome and at least fans will be more than pleased.

The review in german magazine "Legacy" was really good, too.
No fanboyism there :p

I thought about the same, but still :p

Looks great.

Hi,
I'm happy you like my photos and artwork for this album !! Inside the booklet, are more divinity and crappy 70's slashy feelings !!! ;)

best,
denis.

ps: My favorite songs of the album are:
Valley of the damned,
Weed out the weak,
Global Domination
No Tomorow.

Other are anyway, very great too !!! :)