A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Guys, what's the matter anyway now that have leaked already, chill out, we're all people, let's talk about album, at least with you who downloaded it already...I WILL buy an original, trust me, but jesus, I don't think it's crime for us who downloaded, people who leaked it on net is the ones who should be blamed...anyway, about new Hypocrisy...NO, it's NOT better than Virus, all tracks sounds familiar, not so many ( almost nothing? ) solos, and ' The Quest ' to be new Until the end, All turns black, or whatever, one big NO ( sorry )...but is the album good anyway? Yes, album is great, but for me it just can't topped the arrival, virus, and older albums...yes, Global Dominion, HHH, No Tomorrow, Tammed-Filled with fear are nothing less but anthems, amazing songs, full of atmosphere, and THAT IS the Hypocrisy I love..but rest sounds uninspired, and the production is really...muddy? :rolleyes: Rating: 7/10 P.s., Time will maybe change something, but for these few days of listening, that's pretty much this way!

Guys, what's the matter anyway now that have leaked already, chill out, we're all people, let's talk about album, at least with you who downloaded it already...I WILL buy an original, trust me, but jesus, I don't think it's crime for us who downloaded, people who leaked it on net is the ones who should be blamed...anyway, about new Hypocrisy...NO, it's NOT better than Virus, all tracks sounds familiar, not so many ( almost nothing? ) solos, and ' The Quest ' to be new Until the end, All turns black, or whatever, one big NO ( sorry )...but is the album good anyway? Yes, album is great, but for me it just can't topped the arrival, virus, and older albums...yes, Global Dominion, HHH, No Tomorrow, Tammed-Filled with fear are nothing less but anthems, amazing songs, full of atmosphere, and THAT IS the Hypocrisy I love..but rest sounds uninspired, and the production is really...muddy? :rolleyes: Rating: 7/10 P.s., Time will maybe change something, but for these few days of listening, that's pretty much this way!

hahhahhaha

ok I can understand how someone who likes his death very brutal all the time would like virus more than ATOED, but THE ARRIVAL better????? NO FUCKING WAY. btw, your ARRIVAL album has a big total of....ONE SOLO, and a lame one (new world) Virus had good solos but most of em were Holma's, maybe you'd be interested to know that hes not part of the band anymore?

Muddy prod? What did you get, 64 kps' mp3's??? I have 320 kps (yes I dled it last night I couldnt take this anymore) and it sounds better than anything, and trust me, Im very picky with prod quality, for instance, I was disapointed with the last Suffocation (one of my fave band) because of the prod quality especially at fast pace where it becomes very messy and Frank's vocals overwhelm the rest. ATOED has a top notch prod, and thats final, no matter of taste here.

For the rest, some of you seem pissed at the fact that this album sounds EXACTLY like hypocrisy. Remember when Hypo tried to sound diff? it was named CATCH 22, you'd prefer that guys? I would personally be happy with THE QUEST which is a new UNTIL THE END, just like LIVING TO DIE was a new ALL TURNS BLACK, and THE DEPARTURE which was a new ELASTIC INVERTED VISIONS etc etc.

uninspired?? NO WAY.
epic, thats more like it

and btw, even though for me it was an instant success, its a grower too, I like it more and more, all tunes are awesome. Give yourself some time guys, this album is pure 100% Hypocrisy just like we have been waiting for 4 years.

For the rest, some of you seem pissed at the fact that this album sounds EXACTLY like hypocrisy. Remember when Hypo tried to sound diff? it was named CATCH 22, you'd prefer that guys? I would personally be happy with THE QUEST which is a new UNTIL THE END, just like LIVING TO DIE was a new ALL TURNS BLACK, and THE DEPARTURE which was a new ELASTIC INVERTED VISIONS etc etc.

As I see it, alot of bands develop beyond this point and become a total different genre after some albums, e.g. in flames. I prefer it when bands stay at what they do best. I'm not against new elements, but over time it sometimes gets just to much.

God damn it! There is nearly all songs from ATOED in Youtube now. It's getting really hard to resist them :erk:
Denis or someone should try to take those away asap.

As I see it, alot of bands develop beyond this point and become a total different genre after some albums, e.g. in flames. I prefer it when bands stay at what they do best. I'm not against new elements, but over time it sometimes gets just to much.

Yep, in flames is the biggest example of a band wich changes and turn from one of the greatest to shit.

indeed, Inflames was good (stand ablaze 1995, what a GREAT song), now they sound like a faggotty cum guzzling gutter
So they are now called Infails and thats final

indeed, Inflames was good (stand ablaze 1995, what a GREAT song), now they sound like a faggotty cum guzzling gutter
So they are now called Infails and thats final

Stand ablaze, what awesomeness this song contents, just amazing. Also one of my favourites from that band

This is where record labels need to update their distribution methods. Once the album has been mastered, set up a release date a week away, and then get it on the artist's (or label's) website as a direct download. Ship the cd out on whatever date is set for physical media. Preorder the new disc, get a free download of the album as soon as it's ready.

This method would be cheaper for distribution as well as quicker for the fans. It's going to be on the web anyway, might as well try to get as much money out of it as possible. Make different qualities of the digital files cost different amounts, with a FLAC download no higher than $10-$12. Same cost as a cd, but less costs involved with creating, shipping and stocking a disc at a store.

It pains (tee hee) me to see labels not changing with the times. Trent Reznor has done it right, labels need to follow suit. Release dates are pointless any more. Delaying the music only creates more opportunity and incentive to download illegally.

a friend of mine just said he listened 10 seconds the intro of each hypocrisy soing on youtube, just to have a very small look. he said he doesntr advise me to do it, because the beginning of the songs are each that great, that he finds himself opening youtube and searching for the songs with hardly being able to resist hearing the whole song

Good album but Into the Abyss is still the best album.

You're joking right?

Do you guys remember when Virus leaked a long time ago, the production on the version that went around the internet was pushed extremely loud and seemed like it wasn't mastered correctly - Is this leaked production of ATOED the final version?

I think the album is fucking brilliant and very proud of it.... Virus part 2 =)

Good album but Into the Abyss is still the best album.

No way man, i mean Into the Abyss is a great album, dont get me wrong, but A Taste of Extreme Divinity is probably hands down the best Hypo album up to date followed closely by The Final Chapter. At first i did not think it would be able to top The Final Chapter or S/T but now i'm believing that this is the case.

The album sounds fucking awesome, kinda incorporates elements from many previous albums such as S/T, The Final Chaper, Virus, Into the Abyss, The Arrival, and believe it or not, i hear quite a bit of Catch 22 influence.

The tracks are fucking killer, Valley of the damned is a great opening track which reminds me of Blinded from into the Abyss(the first half at least). Hang Him High actually gave me the shivers at the one riff that has the bells and shit.
Solar Empire was another great powerful track that rippled my emotions. Weed out the weak is an awesome adrenaline rush. The song, taste the extreme divinity is probably THE MOST EVIL AND BRUTAL TRACK EVER! Global domination had an awesome guttural at the end and The Quest kinda reminded me of the Departure, which obviously kicked major ass. All the rest of the tracks were fucking awesome as well! I wont spoil anymore for all of you that havent listened yet.

It is truly amazing!