A taste of Primordial live

You'd have to think Heathen Crusade will try to get them for their third installment. I think I'd probably go to HC if that happened. I'm into the new disc pretty big, and after viewing the video above it's a band I really want to see live.

That would be awesome - it's an absolute blast and would be pretty easy to get to for you since it's in Minneapolis.

The Invisible Guest said:
As for Glenn .. he might like that new disc much better than The Gathering Wilderness. I was not able to get into Primordial until this new one .. now the older discs seem to make more sense to me.

Agreed - I think the new disc is probably their most immediately accessible and the best starting point as a result.

BTW, have you backtracked to the song "Gods to the Godless" off of Spirit the Earth Aflame yet Britt? It's second only to "Empire Falls" for me in terms of a quick hitting anthemic rush from Primordial when I need one.

Jason

BTW, have you backtracked to the song "Gods to the Godless" off of Spirit the Earth Aflame yet Britt? It's second only to "Empire Falls" for me in terms of a quick hitting anthemic rush from Primordial when I need one.

Jason
I just aquired that disc recently .. haven't had a chance to really get into it yet. I've heard the track a time or two, but not in a quality setting yet. I understand it is considered one of their top tracks.

Britt

You'd have to think Heathen Crusade will try to get them for their third installment. I think I'd probably go to HC if that happened. I'm into the new disc pretty big, and after viewing the video above it's a band I really want to see live.
Awesome. Glad to hear they clicked for you.

As for Glenn .. he might like that new disc much better than The Gathering Wilderness. I was not able to get into Primordial until this new one .. now the older discs seem to make more sense to me.
I could totally see that.

Zod

Really? I think the new one is the best place for most of the folks around here to start with. It's just more accessible.

Zod

It is. And I have to say To The Nameless Dead is one of the most haunting, captivating, powerful, emotional, and utterly satisfying albums I've heard in years. It nearly takes my breath away listening to it in my car. I can't even imagine the power and passion of seeing these songs performed live.

Primordial is astounding!

Bill