A thread 4 everyone to look @. No funny stuff. I promis. REALLY

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Some fucked pop band on myspace sent a message trying get me to like them, cause for some reason i like a popish band. And they saw my comments on this other bands comment section on myspace.

below is the letter i sent them after i went to their myspce page and checked out their sound.

the band that sent me the message is called FOLD. hahahhaha

Sorry guys. Your sound is NOT for me. No offense to be taken, but you sound exactly like everyother band on pop radio. Maybe you should try to not be a clone, and make your own sound. Thats the problem with bands today. They copy each other. As in "hey, these guys are making it, we can sound like them and make it too. We can just jump on their train and let them pay the gas bill by shovelin the coal into the incinerator and we'll set back, be lazy, copy their stuff and ride for free". The only reason the kids of today go for the 10,000 bands that sound and look alike is cause thats what the record companies want. Thats what they push. Its not 100% your fault that your a copy band. Your just a member of the 'do what your told and copy generation'. We have been told what is good for so long, that ppl just do what they are told and take crap as gold. NOT I. As i told you i do metal, i dig Dot dot dot, i have no clue why, something is different about them, something no other band in this genre has. Maybe you shouldnt try to get fans that like the dot sound. Your time would be better spent traveling down other venues. You should try the very young teenage crew, not the older ppl like myself who decides for themselves what is good, and what to like.
Plus, i prefer bands with members who play their guitars, drums etc a whole lot better than you guys. Once again, no offence, but you guys sound like youve been playing for a couple'a yrs, and you need to set in your bedrooms alone for a few more yrs getting your chops down. Or better yet, just throw your equipment away. I would say give it away, but youve already spoiled it by playing your rehashed so called songs on your stuff.
sorry. But its a no go.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::headbang::lol::lol::lol::lol:

also, if you guys could see my myspace profile in its satanic glory, and if you knew my myspace name in its satanic glory....you would wonder why a pop band would even try.
:loco:

stormo>>>do you think im rebirth? if so .....hahahahahhahah....im ledmag, NOT rebirth. Re and i friends, but 2 different ppl.

otherwise, i have no clue as to what your post means. Sorry dude

I connected the dots and found your myspace. I'm surprised they were retarded enough to ask.

Rebs DOES have one... this:
image.php

THE BEARDED ONE WHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE A CAPTAIN>>>yeah i know, they shouldve known better. And yes, i saw where you found me. You have top shelf tracking and decifering skills. I hit the accept button BTW, and left you a comment. And i do NOT, i say i do NOT accept everyone, so that means alot, not that you care hahahhahahha.

LunarSTILL>>>hahahaha

STORMY>>>>rebirth and I do the speed typing thing, and we rarely go back and read our replys before we hit the post button ( plus i suck at typing and spelling). Its called gonzo replying.