A tribute to the (2nd?) greatest band EVER

TotenMitMacht

JESUSCHRISTONACRUTCH
Jan 31, 2004
RHAPSODY > you

That's right. Rhapsody kills so much. I had someone listen to them today, and they asked, "how could anyone not like this band? That ruled so much!" He was getting so into it, and I realized that Rhapsody defeats just about everyone, except Symphony X. It's like this thing that rules so much some lesser mortals cannot appreciate it.

I also had someone listen to Rhapsody, and he said he didn't like them. Luckily, I managed to kill him before he infected the others.

Note- people who don't like RHAPSODY are just mindless drones, faceless automatons marching in lockstep to the commands of a sinister, Orwellian, dystopian dictator.

Oh, yeah. You fuck with my shit- you PAY for my shit
:C :C :C :C :yell: -"HOLY THUNDERFORCE!!!"

Yngvai X said:
Sorry, not a Rhapsody fan. I like my powermetal with balls and unicorn free, thank you. :)
laughing-smiley-004.gif

I agree.

I'm sorry I contradicted myself in those ridiculous, obviously joking statements. Do you honestly think I wouldn't allow others to have a musical opinion? Plus, Symphony X isn't a band, it's a religion. Or is that Manowar? Yeah, Manowar's a religion. Umm.... Symphony X just kills, then. Rhapsody is the best of the non-Symphony X, whatever SX is.

I thought I hated Rhapsody, but I listened through their entire discography the other day and thought it was bloody brilliant. Even if you don't appreciate the lyrical content or folk melodies or constant double bass drumming, then at least credit them for doing what they love with all their heart and soul.

Oh, and their videos are the best ever. In Power of the Dragonflame, these two kids go on a train and save a girl by beating up this guy and stealing the emerald stone from him and electrocute him with it and the kingdom is saved. In Rain of a Thousand flames, there's this naked goth chick and then fire and then they fight the special effects and then there's a forest and swords and stabbery and who knows what else.

I just bought thier latest album and I can tell already that this band will soon be on my top 5.

Guardiani is one of the most amazing songs I ever heard, even though it's in Italian.