A weird request: Metal with Sax?

I WISH there was more metal with sax! I have really come around to sax lately... and can't get enough of it. There's sax in Porcupine Tree's "Don't Hate Me"... but it's of course... not metal... but may appeal to the metal fan. Most of the sax I've been enjoying lately has been in rock and pop music (Roxy Music has awesome sax). I can't remember if I have any metal with sax other than a few tracks already mentioned... but I think an adventurous metal act could really make sax work. The sax is such a versatile instrument... and can convey emotions better than most instruments IMO. Some bands that would sound awesome with a future infusion of sax would be Pain of Salvation, Evergrey, Riverside, Sieges Even... and maybe Symphony X if they wanted to do something different... I could imagine a nice sax/guitar tradeoff solo.

Time Machine also used a Sax on the track 'Hidden Pain' and a few other tracks on the Eternity Ends album. And what a great album it is.

Do a search on "Dan Collette" or a song called "EGYPTIAN FALCON" I was forced to put him on a Metal Massacre Compilation years ago for Metal Blade..very political at the time. Dont know what he is doing these days if he's still alive or still records but his whole deal was Saxaphone mixed with Heavy Metal. Odd.

Wendy O played sax in some songs for the Plasmatics as well....something from "New Hope..." I believe.

Personally, I'm not aware of any (outside of the DT reference above) but damn, if I wouldn't LOVE to see Maceo Parker (of James Brown fame) SLAM some rockin' licks home in the metal (prog, as well) arena. He's got great tone and such command of the instrument, and his phrasing is incredible. Candy Dulpher and Everett Harp come to mind, as well.

Riot used horns on the song On Your Knees from the Privilege of Power album, but I don't remember how much was sax. I'm pretty sure there was some trumpet was in there.