Metal with saxophone?

I wanted to try out these bands too, but seem to have trouble finding their music for download on limewire. Does anyone know where I can hear these bands? Or a good place to find more obscure bands in general?

I buy some albums when I really like a band, but I don't have enough money to buy as many albums as I'd like to unfortunately. I go through bands really fast.

I would think progressive music would employ a saxophone more than any other genre, although I have few examples to back it up. I do know, however, that Dream Theater uses a saxophone sparingly in their early works, i.e., Images and Words, Awake, etc.

Hah, this is great. Thanks for ressurecting this list. I forgot to check out all of the bands! I didn't even follow a single reccomendation, lol. I'm totally sorry for wasting those people's time a year ago. I'll bookmark this so I remember to check some of it out next time.

Sigh has recently added a saxophone player to their ranks. They haven't released any new albums since, though. Their last album was released in the middle of 2007, so we probably won't see the release of their next album, "Scenes from Hell / Tempore Belli / Vanitas" for a while.

On Carpathian Forest's Morbid Fascination of Death, there's a few songs with a saxophone in it. I'm pretty sure they have other CD's with saxophones on it.