Metal with saxophone?

TylerTheNuke

I have eaten you
May 21, 2005
Iowan Corn Fields, corn pwns Korn btw
So, I am a saxophone player, and I was wondering if there were any saxophones in heavy metal. I know john zorn sort of did it, but beyond that, I haven't heard any. And I don't care if there is a sax in the ballad, like with some dream theatre songs, I mean an actual sax playing heavy metal. So, anyone know of any?

The closest thing I can think of is "In Nakedness" by Eucharist however I do believe it is a Clarinet and not a Sax. But the instruments are slightly similar aren't they?

The closest thing I can think of is "In Nakedness" by Eucharist however I do believe it is a Clarinet and not a Sax. But the instruments are slightly similar aren't they?
yep, same family, at least.Both are single-reed woodwind instruments. Could be a flute too? I also always confuse the sound of these : horn, trombone,tuba and the like

yep, same family, at least.Both are single-reed woodwind instruments. Could be a flute too? I also always confuse the sound of these : horn, trombone,tuba and the like

Yeah I confuse them as well. However I think the flute sounds pretty distinctive even to the untrained ear (like me). Just listen to its extreme overuse in Heol Telwen's An Deiz Ruz