A WTF dream

okay here are my previous two dreams featuring UM members

lizard said:
sooooooooo....I had the one dream where karen and cara were with me in the museum and no hot monkey sex happened :( it was wierd. and now...I woke up on Saturday morning and I had dreamed of ....

yes, its true.....

hold on.....

Will Bozarth!

(and thank god no sex happened, for both our sakes.)

here's what happened.

Will's band was about to play in this small amphitheater. Before the band started, a guy walked up to the microphone, and said, "hello, I'm _____ Bozarth, Will's dad. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you all that I've been having an affair with ________ and that I'll be leaving my wife."

There was a hush in the audience as nobody (least of all me, the dreamer) knew wtf was going on.

Then a woman came up onto the stage and said, "I'm _________ Bozarth, Will's mom, and I'm glad you're leaving...and by the way, you should know that Will is not your son. I was having an affair and got pregnant by our stockbroker!"

By now the entire audience was buzzing.

Then the band started playing, and I woke up.

lizard said:
for some reason we were at some museum showing a multimedia history presentation. for some reason Derrick had gone to get some beverages. I had this cut on my finger (I think this element was there because that day at work, I had been moving boxes and one ripped; I caught the contents before they spilled to the ground but got a nasty bruise on my forearm and cuts both there and on my finger).

We were moving between a large open display area into a theater when suddenly my finger began shooting out large bursts of red arterial blood, it was flowing everywhere...people were tying tourniquets all over my body even though only my finger was bleeding...Karen and Cara tried to stop the bleeding and just as we were all three loaded into an ambulance, I woke up!!

which is kind of a shame because now I wish I could have continued the dream to see what its like to die of blood loss. or plus, if I had survived, cara and karen might have shown up in skimpy nurses outfits!

damn damn damn.