Your weirdest dreams involving other RC members...

Ellestin said:
So I dreamt I was running alone in the desert for some reason and was suddenly assailed by a freakingly teethgrinding/lingering sound. I looked around... and lo and behold: there was NAD, standing topless on a stone outcropping, playing "Stairway to Heaven" Xasthur style...
OK I lost track of the subsequent chain of events, all I know is that it involved a ride through Las Vegas by night where I was feeling a strong taste of adrenaline, and at the end we were both battling giant half-snake-half-shark mutants underwater and that's where NAD got ripped apart and I woke up.

o_O

Trylakos said:
last night I dreamt I was at a playground with Fotmbm and Erik, and they were constantly giggling on the swings. I asked Erik to pronounce Ändlös Flykt Från Tiden and he started doing that arab ALALALALALALA chant and hell mike threw a bottle at his face and started screaming "world suicide" over and over:zombie: :zombie:

Holy shit. These two got me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Trylakos said:
last night I dreamt I was at a playground with Fotmbm and Erik, and they were constantly giggling on the swings. I asked Erik to pronounce Ändlös Flykt Från Tiden and he started doing that arab ALALALALALALA chant and hell mike threw a bottle at his face and started screaming "world suicide" over and over:zombie: :zombie:

BOBE!!

i dreamt about NAD tonight

i don't remember exactly what it involved but i think he was in sweden and drove a car and it was summer i think and also i went to see tool for some reason (wihtout NAD) and i was like lol nad i saw tool and you didnt and i dont even like them

Erik said:
i dreamt about NAD tonight

i don't remember exactly what it involved but i think he was in sweden and drove a car and it was summer i think and also i went to see tool for some reason (wihtout NAD) and i was like lol nad i saw tool and you didnt and i dont even like them

29vhpxy.jpg

Brief run down as the details are starting to become foggy.

Ali and I are in line alongside 55 Tijeros at an unemployment agency located in the parking lot of Home Depot. We approach a small desk where a man with a Colt Steele mustache runs down the list of employment opportunities in the contiguous 48, to which there were a hardy 2 options. At this time Ali notices a box next to the table filled with various articles of hand me down clothing. He begs the man behind the desk for a light blue colored hat that is sitting on a flannel shirt. This hat is one of the last RC hats in circulation. It was at this point that I give the guy $5 and begin shuffling through the box in search of a RC hat for my own self, to which my luck only brings me an RC Yarmulka. This token of kikedom was taken as a grand insult, as it was not only of pinkish in hue, but it also was about 4 sizes too small for my noggin. This scene immediately segues in to Aurel's living room where he says we're going to have a party of biblical proportions. Drinks are flung back as merrily as facial blasts being intercepted by the mouth of Cara DeAngelis. Shits about to the hit the fan when Doomcifer shows up from the mouth of Hades. Ken's as red as a parting sea, with horns as mighty as an Ibex. Aurel re-enters stage right in a thong and kicks down his 74 inch television, which sets his wife off in a fury. At one point it was inferred that this was the third part of a trilogy of former American Pie/ Old School themed RC dreams, as my nocturnal visions panned to a Vienna countryside where an unrecognizable face was having brunch with a lovely vixen where he was discussing his relationship woes between his wife. These faces, as unrecognizable as they were, delivered their dialogue in a sense that they were the center focus of the major story-arc, whatever that may have been.

last night I had a bizarre dream with NAD ... just remembered.

I dreamed he put out some kind of printed magazine ranting about the music business in general, but it was really deep and pholosophical.
but on the cover he had a picture of himself banging his chick :lol:
and I asked him what the heck does that have to do with the contents of the magazine. and he said, "this way people at least will open it up, otherwise it would be a tough sell"

Night 2 of HC III, alone in my hotel room during my hangover/half asleep, alcohol induced kind of madness. I dreamed over and over and over...and over that I, Demilich Matt, Ali, Brandon, Nick, Jason, and some others went to a convenience store to buy toothbrushes. It was a lot funnier than it should have been, too.

Night 2 of HC III, alone in my hotel room during my hangover/half asleep, alcohol induced kind of madness. I dreamed over and over and over...and over that I, Demilich Matt, Ali, Brandon, Nick, Jason, and some others went to a convenience store to buy toothbrushes. It was a lot funnier than it should have been, too.

WTF? :lol:

Sounds like something we should do just for fun should the opportunity ever arise again. :)

I dreamed he put out some kind of printed magazine ranting about the music business in general, but it was really deep and pholosophical.
and I asked him what the heck does that have to do with the contents of the magazine. and he said, "this way people at least will open it up, otherwise it would be a tough sell"

HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bwahahaha. NAD would do that too.

no RC members but a few nights ago I dreamt that I was some sort of intern/assistant to Obama.
me, him and another dude were walking in DC from meeting to meeting with no secret service around and just not being bothered by anyone. i was thinking, damn DC is just so cool that everyone knows the etiquette not to bother the pres.
the end of the dream was in a chinese restaurant where obama had to put some cardboard under the table leg where we ate as it was wobbling. :lol:

damn I need to start writing screenplays ... oh yeah .. and I am on my 4th Ballentine and coke for the evening. Labor day weekend starts early.

Is Ballentine Scotch?

I keep dreaming that I am walking through various parts of my gradeschool with this friend of mine. We're trying to find our kids classes. I've had this same dream about 6 times over the past 3 weeks or so. No idea what it's supposed to mean, if anything.

On that note, I'm going to bed.

Just remembered ... had a dream last night that I was on tour with Alina and her photo pass around Europe. Don't recall any coitus.