Your weirdest dreams involving other RC members...

I dreamt of NAD a few times maybe ,, can't remember the circumstances though.. .. t'was just imagining his everyday life or something , nothing more :loco:

NADatar said:
Something just came into my head, I think last night I had a dream that some new dude came to RC and started ripping off my Suckatar, calling his a Gayatar or something. Then I woke up with a boner.

I need the star rating again :lol:

The reason I left this place was because I had a dream about Nad and Gugs hanging out at my place. Freaky. Seriously, fuck off, you can't stay here. Not even in my dreams.

The reason I left this place was because I had a dream about Nad and Gugs hanging out at my place. Freaky. Seriously, fuck off, you can't stay here. Not even in my dreams.

hahaha ... and gugs is the type of guy that will move right in :loco:

i had a dream last night about some space station and there was some kind of laser battle, i can't really remember

but there was a sign on a wall that i saw that said "wolves in the throne room - black metal in the vein of weakling"

snow2fall said:
I dreamt I was going to an Isis show with JayKeeley. Wtf. :loco:

I've had worse dreams tbh :)

Been picturing the RC crew at The Ocean show going like this o_O but not really a dream.

No offense, but if I ever have any dreams with you guys, I'm seriously gonna consider taking a break from the 'net. :loco:

*awaits the dream tonight with NAD massaging my balls or something*