AA Vinyl

I have The Avenger and The Crusher picture disc vinyls. Both are signed by the band.

Found out yesterday that Vs The World will be released on picture disc vinyl in July. You can already pre-order the vinyl at the Nuclear Blast online shop. I wrote Victorious Merch and asked if they were getting the album and they said they are. So obviously I will be purchasing the vinyl from VM.

I have The Avenger and The Crusher picture disc vinyls. Both are signed by the band.

Found out yesterday that Vs The World will be released on picture disc vinyl in July. You can already pre-order the vinyl at the Nuclear Blast online shop. I wrote Victorious Merch and asked if they were getting the album and they said they are. So obviously I will be purchasing the vinyl from VM.

Says on Nuclear Blast its out on the 13th June..?

with help of internet you shouldn't have any troubles finding most if not all their offivially and unofficially released vinyls

Ive searched the internet lots of times, The only one i can find is the Crusher which i already have.

From what company? I've ordered it a couple times from companies in Europe only to receive an email the next day saying their out of stock.

When and where did you get the Once Sent From The Golden Hall LP?

I would love to get that one.:)

Metal Blade's web shop has a bundle pack. Wrath of the Norsemen dvd and Once Sent From The Golden Hall on vinyl. $30.00 for the bundle plus $20.00 or so for shipping. I already have the dvd but it's the vinyl that I want. I couldn't really care about the cost since I will now have OSFTGH on vinyl, and that rocks:kickass:

Metal Blade's web shop has a bundle pack. Wrath of the Norsemen dvd and Once Sent From The Golden Hall on vinyl. $30.00 for the bundle plus $20.00 or so for shipping. I already have the dvd but it's the vinyl that I want. I couldn't really care about the cost since I will now have OSFTGH on vinyl, and that rocks:kickass:
Is it still on there?