My NEW AA SHIT!!!

Check this shit out!!! MY NEW ONCE SENT FROM THE GOLDEN HALL TOP HAAHAHAHAHHA FUCK YES!!!
AAstock2.jpg

And next photo is of all my AA Framed mantle piece! ALl the AA covers signed but not STTNW and As u can see AA Stickers from the band and AA GUITAR PICS!!! well actually olli's and teds FUCK IM ONE HAPPY CAMPER!!!

AAstock1.jpg

U guys are lucky I don't have any AA shirts right now I plan to get ones when i can cause they all look kik ass. Fuckin HT don't have shit anymore
Hell HT don't even carry AA albums at least that was the last time I was there. oh well i'll probably have my slayer shirt on at the show unless I can find one before it.

Hot Topic is where I buy my metal because I'm a clueless incompetent fucktard who would rather bitch about paltry selection while supporting the gap than spend my mom's money anywhere else

LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:
Hell HT don't even carry AA albums at least that was the last time I was there.
I hope Hot Topic NEVER carries AA stuff. AA should be respected because they kick ass, not because they're carried int he trendwhore store. I don't want to see posing little 14-year old mall goths wearing AA shirts cause it's so 'this week'. Fuck that, keep metal underground.

WHAT THE FUCK CLINT?! HOWD YOU SCORE THAT?! Lucky fucker. Where abouts did you get that shirt? Are there any good Aussie or US Distros that carry many AA shirts??
Oh and man, i am getting the new D666 Shirt Soon! an the MLP and a few other D666 Shirts!!
(Drive me to METAL FOR THE BRAIN YA CUNT!!!!!)
Cheers.