Any SA People?

Knarfi said:
What? Norway?! What happend to your dutch dreams?!!?!

EDIT: oops double post

EDIT#2: Well i gotta admit, i'd rather be born in Norway 2.. I fell i love with Bergen this summer :rolleyes: <3

Actually I'm still dreaming about Nordic life and I'm still cry every day cos I won't be able to go see Wacken 2007 (it's too far)
:erk:

o_O
Knarfi said:
WHY NOT?! that would be friggin great! bit like.. a jewish german? .. bad joke, srry

except there are/were very many jewish germans soooooooo yeah o_O

I am also from SA, just want to add that most white south africans would be able to trace their roots back to europe, mainly england, holland and france.
AA totally rock!!!!! have heard and seen them on the downloadable vids etc, will have to import the CDs!!! time to start saving!!!

Knarfi said:
Erhhhhh no never heared of it? Hey if its that close, ur probably going to the Osnabrück (or something) show right? Well, im going anyway haha

if I'm able to pay the ticket I'll be there. At the moment I'm proud owner of 62ct :D

Keen said:
if I'm able to pay the ticket I'll be there. At the moment I'm proud owner of 62ct :D

hahahaha thats the best thing of being 15.. parents who pay every concert im going to :rofl: well untill i get 16.. wich is december.. shit.. now i have to pay for wacken myself

Tyra said:
Knarfi - Osnabr&#252;ck is not in Canada! (Just for a change.) That's why their hockey team blows.

Yeah i was pretty sure about this town.. maybe because its in a range of 100km of me..

Knarfi said:
hahahaha thats the best thing of being 15.. parents who pay every concert im going to :rofl: well untill i get 16.. wich is december.. shit.. now i have to pay for wacken myself

Damn, 21 is a pretty cool drinking age but your parents arent paying my concerts.
So I have to get drunk if I cant join the Concert in Osna :D

Its a Friday, fuck yeah :D:kickass:

Keen said:
Damn, 21 is a pretty cool drinking age but your parents arent paying my concerts.

ha getting drunk is easy when your 15 here :D you have to try harder to get me jelous mate.. well at least you probably werent busted by cops today for making bombs out of kitchen equipment