Any singers want to help me out with a Nevermore cover?

Currently tracking guitars in the studio with a band. I get a break this Sunday and will record my vocals then. I will have them to Jamez sometime late sunday night. Sorry guys just got busy this week and I needed the cash as cause of my job situation.

Same man haha, I wanna share the DI's and get the song out!

Aimed for a cross between Godless and Dead Heart for the mix of this.

Guru, I understand your work situation so its all cool, if you don't have time to re-do the backing vocals just let me know and i'll sort out somebody else that can get them down. No pressure! :)

Would REALLY like to get this mastered and finished this weekend if possible :)

Same man haha, I wanna share the DI's and get the song out!

Aimed for a cross between Godless and Dead Heart for the mix of this.

Guru, I understand your work situation so its all cool, if you don't have time to re-do the backing vocals just let me know and i'll sort out somebody else that can get them down. No pressure! :)

Would REALLY like to get this mastered and finished this weekend if possible :)

I want to hear it by this weekend :D

Mates, just gimme the "okay" and I record the second vocal track. If Guru & James is cool with, I´m the man. Just let me know!

Ive not heard anything so id say go ahead if you could Felix!

No offence at all Guru, just want to get it nailed asap :)

Can you do 2 layers Felix, just so I can pan them out a bit :headbang:

Ive not heard anything so id say go ahead if you could Felix!

No offence at all Guru, just want to get it nailed asap :)

Can you do 2 layers Felix, just so I can pan them out a bit :headbang:

Okay I will start recording today. 2 Layers...do you mean 2 different tracks or the same vocal lines two times recorded? I think, I will experiment a bit with harmonics & stuff, I´m sure you´ll get more than 2 tracks in the end. If all works well, I can get it finished tonight....at least I´m trying it :) This needs to be finished!