Any singers want to help me out with a Nevermore cover?

I think that the backing vocals should be more upfront and panned away from the center. I like how they sounded in guitarguru's first clip he posted here.
Also, the whispered "narcosynthesis" is getting lost in the mix I think.

+1 on the "Narcosynthesis" getting lost in the mix, i can barely hear it, the rest all sounds awesome though

Guru's re-doing some of the vocal parts, so I can turn them up next time :) I did offcenter the backing vocals Kimon, perhaps even more maybe needed.

Hey dude, thank you. I´m living in the near of Karlsruhe (about 20 KM distance). Glad you like it!

Yeah, really looking forward to the final result.

Ich studiere in Karlsruhe, sehr interessant... :) Machst du auch gelegentlich Studiojobs für irgendwelche Bands?

Yeah, really looking forward to the final result.

Ich studiere in Karlsruhe, sehr interessant... :) Machst du auch gelegentlich Studiojobs für irgendwelche Bands?

Hey cool :) Wie gefällt dir dir Stadt? Bisher hab ich nur in meinen eigenen 4 Studiowänden gesungen, aber ich werd diese Sänger Sache definitiv weitermachen...mal schauen wo´s mich hinführt.

Hey cool :) Wie gefällt dir dir Stadt? Bisher hab ich nur in meinen eigenen 4 Studiowänden gesungen, aber ich werd diese Sänger Sache definitiv weitermachen...mal schauen wo´s mich hinführt.

Die Stadt ist super - abgesehen davon, dass es halt ne "Schwanz-Stadt" ist :D Aber so ist das halt mit einer technischen Uni :) Aber mit den ganzen Parks und Grünflächen, der genialen Infrastruktur mit der S-Bahn, die die Nacht durchfährt, usw... macht sie echt gut was her!

Ne, zielte eigentlich eher darauf ab, ob du dir vorstellen könntest mal auf nen Track meiner Band zu singen, da wir grad paar Probleme an den Vocals haben ;) Würde mich mal interessieren, was du so an Entlohnung erwarten würdest etc.. :)

well.. i really appreciate you tried at least to fit in :D dammit.. its monday, 1.45AM and i have to get up in a couple of hours... i hate mondays *looking for the boomtown rats*