Any SA People?

Hnikar

Ragnarok aproaches
Sep 11, 2006
Pretoria, South africa
Heil to the mighty allfather. would just like to know if there is any other south africans in this forum? i'm ashamed to say that i only recently discovered AA but absolutely love them. the only fucking problem is that in my damn country only oce sent from golden halls is availible, i would have to import all the other cd's. luckily for mp3 sites(purchising ones not pirate sites) otherwise i would not be listenign to great track like versus the world and so on, but shit a mp3 doesn't compare with an original cd!!

anyway, hi to everyone in the forum as i am new.
may our journey to valhal come soon

thanks 4 the welcoming belgar. it sucks not being able to find their cd's especially coz they are my favourite fucking band! and to import to SA is expensive and our currency is useless so it will cost me a the equivalent of half a months fuel cost.

welcome aboard, i don't think there are any other South Africans, in fact, if i'm not mistaken, the only other member we have from the continent is Tunisian.

holy shit, i feel so alone now. soon we from SA will be more as i have started to intoduce AA to everyone i know who are hopefully doing the same, so the fanbase is groing

no, i wont. that would just be fucked up. i'm just trying to recruit fans for Amon Amarth so that one day maybe the fanbase will be large enough here for them to come tour. i know the chances of that happening is pretty slim, but at least i'm trying to support the music i love

funny one knarfi. maybe someday i will start something like that, not just now as my plate is full already

but yeah, although i am not from norse ancestary doesn't mean i can't show my interest in norse mythology through expressing myself through song and word

me and a couple of of friends did start a kind of folk\viking rock mission but fellow band members did not appreciate the more metal direction i wished to follow. maybe i should try again seeing as i have got them as far as listening to heavier stuff now like AA, norther wintersun and COB

genaatloos said:
very bad joke. And why not? because viking metal belongs to northern europe, and not to USA etc.

More for the same reason rich kidshouldn't start a crusty punk band...it just wouldn't be as...authentic.

Thrymfal said:
welcome aboard, i don't think there are any other South Africans, in fact, if i'm not mistaken, the only other member we have from the continent is Tunisian.
who said Yunisia:Smug:
pls don't make me remember that i'm also born in the wrong side of the planet:cry: . If I only a little more chance I'll be born in Norway.
Damn

cadavria said:
who said Yunisia:Smug:
pls don't make me remember that i'm also born in the wrong side of the planet:cry: . If I only a little more chance I'll be born in Norway.
Damn

What? Norway?! What happend to your dutch dreams?!!?!

EDIT: oops double post

EDIT#2: Well i gotta admit, i'd rather be born in Norway 2.. I fell i love with Bergen this summer :rolleyes: <3
EDIT#3: And whats that in your sig? SMOKE?! didnt YOU tell ME i shouldnt smoke?!