Aaaagggh! Dimebag shot in C-Bus!!!!

Goddamn, I almost went to this show with my friend for his birthday. He decided not to go though, thankfully. Someone from this board was going to that show. Trendkiller SDMF on instant messenger. I forget what his board name is. Please post in this thread so we know you got back. I told you the Al Rosa was in a bad area.

Someone on the Megadeth board said Deege called from the show and said Dime was shot and the police killed the guy. This is fucking horrible.

The news hasn't broken nationally as of yet. Nothing on CNN Headline News or on the Internet.

Damn, I can't believe this happened. Well, I can believe it because we live in a pretty fucked up world...I just don't want to believe it.

Rich

This is just gay. Why would someone do that?

If this was a joke, what I'm about to say may have been funny, but......

I wonder if phil anselmo had any ifluence in this...

Here is the AP story...

COLUMBUS, Ohio - A man opened fire in a crowded nightclub during a rock concert Wednesday night, killing at least three people and wounding at least four others, authorities and witnesses said.

At least seven people were shot at the Alrosa Villa, and three were killed, said Columbus police communications supervisor Ruth Crabtree.

Witnesses said in television news reports that a man ran onto the stage and began firing shots at the members of the band that was playing. A witness said patrons were unsure at first whether the gunman were part of the show, but that they began fleeing when the music stopped.

A band called Damageplan was headlining the show that included two other groups, but it wasn't immediately clear which group was on stage.

could it have been a physco obsessive pantera fan,he obviously singled out the 2 brothers,did the shooter kill himself too.

this loss will be what kurt cobain was to grunge fans,this is just so sad,they were just starting out again and the second album would have been there huge test,i wonder how anselmo is feeling now,its kinda freaky but in the last anselmo interview i saw he was saying dimebag deserved a severe beating,also at the end of the interview he said this would be the last time he would be speaking about pantera!