AAS Ultra Analog VA-1 Synth for $15, awesome deal

Yeah, it's been pretty insane lately. First I got the T-Racks plugins (6 for the price of 1), then PodFarm for free, then Breverb for $5, then SPL Attacker for free and now this one for $15. A shitload of actually good and usable plugins for insanely cheap :zombie:

lol, i got in on all those deals too.

fuck, that IK T-Racks 6-for-1 deal was amazing.

but i already had PodFarm Platinum anyway, so i'm not getting much use from that extra license. :lol:

Yeah, it's been pretty insane lately. First I got the T-Racks plugins (6 for the price of 1), then PodFarm for free, then Breverb for $5, then SPL Attacker for free and now this one for $15. A shitload of actually good and usable plugins for insanely cheap :zombie:

Aye, it has been. In the past several months I've gottten the T-Racks deal, I upgraded Sonar with a deal they had to the Producer version, then I got the latest update to 8.5 free and also bought the special price with the 8.5 deal to get Guitar Rig 4 PRO for $99.00, I also did the Breverb deal earlier this year, and I used IkMultimedia Jampoints (a new reward system they have) which I put towards the Amplitube group buy so I bought Amplitube Fender for $113.00 (regularly $229.00 minus my Jampoints of 106) and got Amplitube Metal and Jimi Hendrix for free. Add to that Ultra Analog for $15.00 and the iLok PODFarm (Silver bundle) for free and SPL Attacker for free too, and I've gotten a bunch of plugins for not a lot of cash.

So say:

$400.00 or so worth of T-RackS plugins.
$229.00 for Sonar Producer and 8.5 update.
$399.00 Guitar Rig 4 PRO
$229.00 Amplitube Fender
$229.00 Amplitube Metal
$229.00 Amplitube Jimi Hendrix
$199.00 Ultra Analog
$99.00 PODFarm
$100.00 (a guess as to the value of the audioMIDI version of Breverb)
$59.00 SPL Attacker

$2113.00 Total Value if i was to buy them outright for their listed prices.

All for about $500.00 investment on my part when I add up what I paid in each case.

It's a watered-down version, but it's worth it I guess it's worth the trouble of paying 5 dollars for it? :D

yeah, its cut down to two algorithms, Plate and Room, so all you are missing is the Hall.

so basically you get two thirds of the plugin for a fraction of the price.

but anyone who got in on the IK T-Racks deal will have gotten the CSR Hall plugin for free, add both together and you are comprehensively covered for algorithmic reverbs. :kickass:

Breverb aM Edition is well worth buying! :)

but anyone who got in on the IK T-Racks deal will have gotten the CSR Hall plugin for free, add both together and you are comprehensively covered for algorithmic reverbs. :kickass:

And of course, T-Racks is the one I completely missed... But I'm still hoping IK will make that offer again, though, since they seem to have been doing similar kinds of deals quite a bit recently.

Breverb aM Edition is well worth buying! :)

Thanks for the info, I guess I'll have no choice!

I'm interested to see what IKMultimedia does next - not sure what group buy they had before T-RackS, but then they had Amplitube products - now what? They have been very successful it would appear with the numbers they have attempted to get, so I'd bet that they keep the ball rolling.

I just called em....they said they are backed up on the serials....everyone is buying this deal i guess....He said he was gonna push mine through right now.

Edit! Just got mine right after i got off the phone with em....call em up.

I bought ultra analog, but have not received the serial number yet. Sort of irritated at it.

Me too, I asked Applied Acoustics Systems about the serial delay and received this:

Your serial number will be sent by AudioMIDI. You should indeed have received it sooner but apparently they are late in fulfilling the orders because of the high demand for this promotion.This delay is independent of us and they are telling us that things will be back to normal in the next few days. We would please ask for a little bit more of your patience but do not hesitate to contact us back if you have not received a number this week.

Please note that Ultra Analog will work for 15 days before requiring to be authorized.

Best Regards,

Marc
-
Applied Acoustics Systems

:Smug:

I used the chat and some guy called Tommy help me. Got my serial! :)
Thanks anyway!