AAS Ultra Analog VA-1 Synth for $15, awesome deal

Got the serial, but didn't get the email with the links to download the software... Can I just get a demo from their site and use my serial on that one?

edit. forget it, I think I found the download link from their site.

I downloaded something that was supposed to be the synth, from audiomidi.com... I think it's probably a dll file since I can't open it... Do they really assume that all their customers use Windows?

I downloaded something that was supposed to be the synth, from audiomidi.com... I think it's probably a dll file since I can't open it... Do they really assume that all their customers use Windows?

No. In the email you get, there are links for both the Windows and OS X versions of the synth. The downloaded file is .EXE for Windows or .DMG for OS X.

Eh, I didn't get that mail I guess. Could someone give me the link for the OSX version, please? Or is it a one-time-only download link? I have my serial, but never got the links.

Actually, I think I might be able to download it from the AAS site. There's something under the "Support" tab...

No, I can't. What the fuck? The AAS demo doesn't even want people to register it, the register option is all grayed out.

Anyone have that link?