Abba sues Opeth for copyrights infringement!

He steals alot :/... he is a great musician, i don't think the music would be less good without anything stolen, he would just need to give the inspiration a bit more time at the writing process

well on the ghost reveries new cd reissue they have a song called soldier of fortune that sounds like deep purple's soldier of fortune

:OMG: Ahhh, geez...why would Mike do this? God, I'm really disappointed in this. How many more hidden tunes of Opeth's are taken from other artist's? Geez, this is a clear RIP from Abba - I thought somewhat similar, then I could forgive. But oh...my...god, it was one of the Moor's (or even Opeth's) FINEST moments ever, completely taken from an old pop band.

Dammit man... As some people knows, I play in a Opeth Tribute Band called Deliverance (in youtube there are a video, I expect the drummer upload more songs for all people here) . I was talking about this with the guys and some friends... now I'm feeling so sad and so bad for playing that song ...

what's up with Mikael? what Opeth had to say about this? OMG... The Moor is my #2 favourite song (after Forest Of October)... but now... shit.

there is a beck song that has the same little weird opening that Demon of the Fall does.

I need to find the name of that song.