Abigail Williams Breaks up

Ryannmetal

New Metal Member
Feb 5, 2007
Arizona
Abigail Williams has decided to disband. It's no secret that the band has had more than its fair share of lineup problems and the time has now come to close the doors. The myspace page will remain active and we'll continue to sell merchandise until we run out of stock. Abigail Williams released their debut EP, "Legend," via Candlelight Records earlier this year and it is currently available in stores everywhere. Thanks to everyone at Candlelight who believed in this band and every fan who has supported our music.

Please don't bother asking for specific details surrounding the band's demise; just understand that this was for the better and we'll try to keep everyone posted as to the future endeavors of former band members, etc.

In other news, we've now made "From A Buried Heart" available for download.

-Abigail Williams

Yea folks thats a wrap. Thanks for supporting us along the way and all that stuff. I'll let you know if there is anything to come from any of us musically after all this.

yep, 3 years in a row that my favorite band at the time either breaks up, or changes their sound drastically

hope you guys have some good new projects comin out

i never got my shirt lol.

if you guys have any XXXL shirts. let me know.

Yesterday, someone on SA posted a link to the chick in the band. I checked out her solo work on Myspace. Then, went on to Abigail Williams. I liked the jams a lot. And come to find out the today that the god damn band broke up! What the hell?

I still want to pick up some music and merch if I can. If this Ken guy wrote all the music. Then, he needs to keep the band name going under his belt. Look at bands like Hatebreed or Mayhem. They have maybe one original member left and are still going strong. I must insist that your drummer remain in the band.

If you guys get some new shit together. Add my email rustedshut@netnitco.net to any future email lists. I don't have a myspace account but, I definitely want to keep tabs on your future projects.

Damn shame you couldn't keep it together. Bands are a bitch.