Abigail Williams Breaks up

so whats the deal, is there some touring line-up or is it all the same dude from the EP/Dark Funeral Tour? I think it will be sick either way, pumped the band hasn't been laid to rest yet

damn.
Dec2 im there.

and a new song?
thats the best news ive heard in a long time.
can't wait to hear it man.

I had respect for AW until the comment about not releasing stale shit. That's blasphemy.

I had respect for AW until the comment about not releasing stale shit. That's blasphemy.

...dude what the hell are you talking about?

Yeah legends was nice but 80% of the Legends EP were a remastered version of the old ep.

sure everyone wanted to hear the full length, but the supposed collaberation for this new one in the works has me wondering if this wont blow all the old songs away.

This is what happened.

The legend ep was never supposed to be an ep. We ran out of time recording the full length before a UK tour we were going to do so I mixed a few songs and we released it as an ep so we would have something to tour with otherwise that would be a lot of touring with no cd out. I saw this as an opportunity to write new songs for the full length in place of the ones that appeared on the ep because I felt that the flow of the full length would be better with newer songs instead of those ones anyways... style wise. If you listen to the last 2 tracks on the ep they are different in style to the first 3. Those first 3 songs are older songs and the last 2 were newer songs that were written after a certain transition period in the band.

So basically we have some songs that were half recorded that will never come out because I don't think they are as good as the new songs anyways.

The newer material is more along the lines of songs like "Watchtower" and "Procession Of The Aeons" but even more epic and intense in my opinion.

This is what happened.

The legend ep was never supposed to be an ep. We ran out of time recording the full length before a UK tour we were going to do so I mixed a few songs and we released it as an ep so we would have something to tour with otherwise that would be a lot of touring with no cd out. I saw this as an opportunity to write new songs for the full length in place of the ones that appeared on the ep because I felt that the flow of the full length would be better with newer songs instead of those ones anyways... style wise. If you listen to the last 2 tracks on the ep they are different in style to the first 3. Those first 3 songs are older songs and the last 2 were newer songs that were written after a certain transition period in the band.

So basically we have some songs that were half recorded that will never come out because I don't think they are as good as the new songs anyways.

The newer material is more along the lines of songs like "Watchtower" and "Procession Of The Aeons" but even more epic and intense in my opinion.

more along the lines of watchtower and procession??
sounds insane.
i can't wait.
what are the chances of new songs being played on tour?

fuck yeah

*needs more t-shirts.

I spent all of last night waiting for the new song lol.

New song sounds ace guys =D. Throw a song like Melquiades onto the full length for diversity. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. MELQUIADES!!!

New song sounds ace guys =D. Throw a song like Melquiades onto the full length for diversity. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. MELQUIADES!!!

Meh.
I dont think it'll be on there.

Going by the new song,
theres no place for a song like Melquiades on the album. It doesn't fit into it.

the new song is fucking epic.

I've never been more excited for a new album, then I am for this one.

it's almost as if the whole 'breakup' made it all worth it.