Abigail Williams Breaks up

yeah alot of guys do that with their bands and I definitely had the option but I did not see the point. things literally just fell apart and I would rather leave the band on a good note then drag it through the mud with even more lineup changes... I mean we already had so many of them in a short amount of time. Also it was proving to be extremely difficult to replace some of the people such as Zach because not to many capable musicians in our area seemed to have any interest in what we were doing, and with an album overdue etc and pressure from the label to get it done...

That wouldn't have been the first time that I picked up the pieces and started from scratch again either... So in all honesty I am just not interested. I loved the band though and im pretty disappointed with how it all went down. I may or may not be doing other things in the future ;)

What the hell?

That shit is fucked up... I have been following this outfit since its inception. Some people may diagree, but I think our support and time as fans at least deserves an explaination as to why they split, not just "we're done, deal with it."

Tragic.

damn dude i was scrolling through the list of bands and read it and yelled a fuck loud enough to wake my parents up (well not really)

yeah you're right about leaving it and not replacing it with more members because it wont be even remotely the same
Same here about the yelling thing. :( Unfortunate.

yeah alot of guys do that with their bands and I definitely had the option but I did not see the point. things literally just fell apart and I would rather leave the band on a good note then drag it through the mud with even more lineup changes... I mean we already had so many of them in a short amount of time. Also it was proving to be extremely difficult to replace some of the people such as Zach because not to many capable musicians in our area seemed to have any interest in what we were doing, and with an album overdue etc and pressure from the label to get it done...

That wouldn't have been the first time that I picked up the pieces and started from scratch again either... So in all honesty I am just not interested. I loved the band though and im pretty disappointed with how it all went down. I may or may not be doing other things in the future ;)

i know nobody checks this anymore... however even though i did say this i do reserve the right to change my mind... :headbang:

wow, i read this a while ago, but i didn''t sign up until like...yesterday or something???? i really hope that Abigail version 3 will show up one day ^^
or at least another band that Ken screams in.

i'm still awfully sad that the Abigail album never saw the light of day.
did you guys even record some new songs?
cause you broke up in the studio, right? :/
did you keep them in that case? or just threw them away?

Soooo, according to theprp.com, Abigail are touring with Vader, Malevolent Creation, and Cattle Decapitation. Now, this tour is going to Seattle, which is close enough for me.......are they fucking playing it or not?