Abigail Williams mix!

James Murphy

Mar 26, 2002
So i'm about half through the mix of Abigail Williams new LP for Candlelight Records, titled "in The Shadow Of A Thousand Suns" and the band leader Ken (our own Sorceron here on UM) has decided to put one of the tracks on their myspace, and i have followed suit and posted it on mine as well.

Follow the link to ether of our myspace pages to hear the track, "into The Ashes"... the others are demos done by Ken.

The SafeHouse Production

Abigail Williams

well, looks like someone moved this to the "rate my mix" thread..... i posted this to bring attention to Abigail Williams and because Ken is a contributor here... not to get critiques.... just for the record. feel free though, i just want it clear that i'm not "after" them.

Yeah... I don't even think this thread belongs in the "Rate it" sub-forum. James' work doesn't ever need to be critiqued, near as I can tell.

guys I'd prefer it if mixes etc went in this sub forum just to keep things tidy. You might not be after a points scoring verdict but usually its followed by comments etc, whether it was meant to be judged in that respect or not.

yeah, it's perfectly cool Andy, and your prerogative.. if some other producer were posting mixes in my forum at all i'd probably just delete the whole thread... ha ha... having said that, i never go to my own forum, :lol:

i just thought Brett had done it, and it's a given that i'd have to give him shit about it, ;)

James, as usual, the mix sounds great. I don't think I've ever said it but your work is truly an inspiration.

~006

Every time I think I'm getting somewhere I'll throw on one of James' mixes & think to myself: "Fuck!"

This one is no exception.

:lol: I do this to myself after listening to your mixes Oz then i hear a mix like this from James, then I just get up and go outside to yell profanity really loud. :heh:

Good stuff James as always. :kickass:

:headbang::kickass:

Bad_Ass-lrg.jpg

badass8zz.jpg

:lol: