Aborym Official Press Statement

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
As some of you will know by now our BROTHER and singer Attila Csihar is currently being held in jail inTreviso, northern Italy,
where he was arrested. He had 158 ecstacy pills and some grams of hash on him. We don't know yet about how much he will get, but a trial should be set around December. Cross your fingers
upside down! We will make you have news as soon as we get them, so many things you may hear about that case NOT coming from US, may be as well considered pure fucking bullshit.

Now, before you start thinking about that: Aborym WON'T stop because of this. We will continue (as ATTILA himself asked us to do) and our third masterpiece with ATTILA CSIHAR on vocals
will be released in January 2003 by Code666 in Europe and later by WW3 (Mercenary Musick) in USA, as previously planned. His arrest wont affect in any way the release of such a masterpiece. This shitty situation is not enough to make us turn back or stop. We will continue to play and perform the most extreme music. We are proud as hell of who we are and what we accomplished so far, so everybody out there who will start talking bullshit about Attila or about AboryM or whatever can FUCK OFF AND DIE.
You don't know us, we don't know you nor we are interested in doing so. we would like to thanks our fans, we’re receiving a
deluge of e-mail and letters, so thank you all.
‘till believing in the armageddon

Aborym

With no Human Intervention: operation completed!

The countdown is starting now. “With No Human Intervention” is finally ready and now it’s going to be produced by Code666 (Europe) . The mind-crushin’-cold-heart’stopping third album is planned to be out in January in a modern-clinic-weird digipak format and with a special cdrom track “With No Human Intervention” epk-video.

Here is the final track list:

1 Antichristian Codec (intro). 2 With No Human Intervention. 3 U.V. Impaler. 4 Humechanics-virus. 5 Does not compute. 6 Faustian Spirit of the Earth. 7 Digital Goat Masque. 8 The Triumph. 9 Black Hole Spell. 10 Me(n)tal Striken Terror Action 2. 11 Out Of Shell. 12 Chernobyl Generation. 13 The Alienation of a Blackened Heart. 14 Automatik Rave'olution Aborym

The line-up in this album is the same of the previous “Fire Walk With Us” but Aborym proudly realized the new lesson-in-violence album with the precious non-human intervention of many special guests: Bard G. Eithun “Faust” (ex-Emperor, now drummer in Dissection), Nattefrost (leader of the norvegian misanthropes Carpathian Forest), Irrumator (mastermind of the Nekrogods Anaal Nathrackt), Matt Jerman of the U.K. Void and OCD (Nocturnal Art Productions), Sasrof ov Diabolicum who realized for the band a bonus-track called “The Wolf song”, ya can listen as soundscape in the cdrom track, and Mental Siege as multimedia-developer.

???
Can you kindly explain better your post?
Is the laugh for him (Attila), them (Aborym), us (Code666) or what else?
Sorry, I'm little dull and don't understand...

It's very sad to see how the voice of "De Misteriis Dom Sathanas" is going to hell.... I'm sorry for him.....but in the end, Attila in Jail is better than all that pills in the kids' hands....ecstasy is shit....
I hope Code666 will not have troubles from this sad story....

Per lord of the void, a costo di ripetermi:

1) Finchè non si svolge un processo e non viene emessa una sentenza nessuno è colpevole. Lo sapevi questo?

2) Sai come sono andati i fatti? Conosci Attila? Conosci noi? Non credo....Visto che ti permetti di fare affermazioni e GIUDICARE su fatti e su sentenze non emesse almeno trova il grande coraggio di firmarti.

Quando esce Attila ti invito a dirgli in faccia queste cose, è troppo facile scrivere su un muretto virtuale da casa, nella sicurezza dell'anonimato.

Il mondo è strano avete ragione: è morto il capo della redazione dell'ANSA. Il dolore ci sta dilaniando tutti.

Originally posted by Set Teitan 131
Per lord of the void, a costo di ripetermi:

1) Finchè non si svolge un processo e non viene emessa una sentenza nessuno è colpevole. Lo sapevi questo?

2) Sai come sono andati i fatti? Conosci Attila? Conosci noi? Non credo....Visto che ti permetti di fare affermazioni e GIUDICARE su fatti e su sentenze non emesse almeno trova il grande coraggio di firmarti.

Quando esce Attila ti invito a dirgli in faccia queste cose, è troppo facile scrivere su un muretto virtuale da casa, nella sicurezza dell'anonimato.

Il mondo è strano avete ragione: è morto il capo della redazione dell'ANSA. Il dolore ci sta dilaniando tutti.

1) If I kill someone of course i'm an assassin also if a judge still does not speak a sentence. It's a matter of form....Maybe are you trying to say that all that pills were Bon Bon or Sweets? I don't know if Attila is really a pusher or not, I know that for the italian law who has a detention of a large amount of drugs is considered a pusher.

2) I don't know you as person. But i remember a lot of your declarations about drugs' use....you've ever been pro-drugs....Do you deny what you've told in tons of interviews?

I've only express my opinion. Stop. I've no need to explain nothing else. I hope (if Attila will be condamned) that he will be eject out from Italy. What are the difference beetwen an Albanese pusher (that you hate) and Attila? Please let me know.

What are you trying to say with "è morto il capo della redazione dell'ANSA"? Is it a menace? Oh...of course i remember a lot of your manaces to all people tha are not in agree with your opinion....but i've never heard about someone hurts....

When do a menace, please post your snail address and wait.....

Now stop here. I've nothing to say at all. I don't want another tons of email from your boss Emi. I'm only trying to explain my opinion on this forum to confrontate my thoughts with that of each other.

Vedo che continui a rimanere anonimo e a sputare sentenze.

Ok. Della tua opinione, dei tuoi giudizi morali delle tue idee: non me ne frega un cazzo. Ti stai comportando scorrettamente e da persona che non si assume le responsabilità di quello che dice.

Non ti sto minacciando, perchè se io ti rispondo ogni volta ti senti minacciato? Non abbiamo mai fatto male a nessuno, perchè NESSUNO ha mai avuto le palle di dirci niente in faccia. Sono tutti anonimi come te.

Scrivo in italiano perchè sei italiano.

Anzi ora in inglese così sei felice:
I already gave you my mobile phone number, you have my e mail and i'll be happy to give you my snail mail address. Contact me!

Poor coward....

Con questo eviterò di postare ulteriormente.

Volete l'italiano? E sia! vediamo un pò:

1) Non suono in nessun gruppo. Perchè dovrei suonare in qualche gruppo? Ah già dimenticavo...uno che dice quello che pensa deve'essere per forza invidioso del successo (ma quale poi?) che hanno gli aborym.

2) Mi roderà il culo? E per cosa? Non entro nel merito dei vostri dischi, del discorso musicale. Però è certo che ci sono band che (a mio avviso ovvio) con la centesima parte delle cazzate che sparate voi fa musica 100 volte migliore. Thee Maldoror Kollective docet tra i tanti. Ovviamente non sono un membro dei Maldoror ne un loro amico ne un loro conoscente. Per fortuna i Maldoror sono gente seria che non perde tempo come voi sui forum, con le guerre dei poveri.

3) Di cosa dovrei assumermi la responsabilità? Di avere detto che uno (che si chiami Attila o meno non importa) beccato con 178 pasticche di ecstasy è considerato dalla legge italiana uno spacciatore a tutti gli effetti? O forse dovrei assumermi la responsabilità di avere detto quello che penso è che opinione comune di buon senso. Forse voi siete sforniti di buon senso. Perchè pensate sempre che la gente debba avere paura di voi? Paura di cosa?

4) Poi sempre con sta storia dei forum, della gente che sparla male di voi. Ma non eravate voi l'elite che se ne frega di tutto e tutti? Allora perchè state qui a perdere tempo con un pidocchio come me? Perchè passate le vostre giornate sui forum e sui guestbook a cercare quello che la gente comune dice di voi? Sapete il significato della parola coerenza?

5) Perchè quando ho pubblicato la notizia dell'arresto di Attila (notizia ansa e quindi di dominio pubblico) vi siete precipitati a minacciarmi nella mia casella postale? Cosa avete da nascondere?

6) Non è questione di parlare in faccia o meno. E cmq voi grandi uomini senza l'aiuto di qualche vostro amico siete nessuno. Siete nessuno proprio come me. Allora vi dico, da nessuno e nessuno, fate come con le minacce: mandatemi una bella mail coi vostri indirizzi e numeri civici. Così quando avrò veramente da dirvi qualcosa verrò a bussare alle vostre porte e così faccia a faccia, nessuno a nessuno ce la sbrighiamo. Se è questo che volete....

Lord del mio lungo fallo in stato di potenza, come sei noiso. che palle! Ma una bella figa no eh??? Deve passare il tuo sabatos sera qui a rompere il cazzo con i tuoi patetici vagiti?? ma proprio tutta la notte?? se proprio non trovi una figa da sbatterti c'è sempre il vecchio caro metodo "cinque contro uno"... è terapeutico sai?? ti farebbe bene un pò di sesso.

Originally posted by Malfeitor Fabban
Lord del mio lungo fallo in stato di potenza, come sei noiso. che palle! Ma una bella figa no eh??? Deve passare il tuo sabatos sera qui a rompere il cazzo con i tuoi patetici vagiti?? ma proprio tutta la notte?? se proprio non trovi una figa da sbatterti c'è sempre il vecchio caro metodo "cinque contro uno"... è terapeutico sai?? ti farebbe bene un pò di sesso.

A giudicare dal tempo (prezioso ed elitario) che perdi sui vari forum e guestbook anche tu devi usare spesso le tue piccole manine....Sei molto bravo a sviare le mie domande evitando semplicemente di rispondere...e intanto la mia mail è ancora vuota.....vuol dire che farò a modo mio....mi farò vivo presto.