Aborym Official Press Statement

Lord del mio lungo fallo in stato di potenza, come sei noiso. che palle! Ma una bella figa no eh??? Deve passare il tuo sabatos sera qui a rompere il cazzo con i tuoi patetici vagiti?? ma proprio tutta la notte?? se proprio non trovi una figa da sbatterti c'è sempre il vecchio caro metodo "cinque contro uno"... è terapeutico sai?? ti farebbe bene un pò di sesso.

Originally posted by Malfeitor Fabban
french pouf, your main goal in life is to suck my dick in hell!

first, i'm not french (since you are too dumb? to figure my location?:confused: )... and i'm definitely not gay or a groupie for your band. i know you are surely jealous though of Xtianhammer and his fat goth groupies. keep up the darkened techno, you will get some similar action soon i'm sure ! ...and even if it doesnt, im sure your buddy and his XTC source can get you some ROHO then !

:lol:

Fabban, non rispondete alle provocazioni, fate il gioco di chi vi provoca ed alla fine venite portati dove vogliono loro, le provocazioni gratuite vanno ignorate, fidati.

dai basta, finiamola con sta storia... non ho voglia di polemiche, veleni e minchiate varie. io faccio questo lavoro perche' mi piace la musica, di tutto il resto non ne voglio sapere.

7th of December 2002 .

Attila Csihar is out of jail!

We're really proud to let you know that Attila Csihar is free now, after his imprisonment in Treviso. The court decided to free him 'cause there is no concrete proof against him. Another trial will be fixed in 2003, right now Csihar lives in Rome with the other Aborym members. We, and especially Mr.Csihar, would really like to thank all our friends, our fans, and everybody at Code666, everybody who sent us hundreds and hundreds e-mails, letters, sms and stuffs like this. Many thanks to all! We'll never forget.

Of course here is a short Attila Csihar official declaration, in order to make things clear:

Honour!

As many of you may know by now, I was found and arrested because of possession of drugs in Italy. It happened ‘cause of some misunderstood phone calls, and the work of the strong Italian police. I had to spend some times in a North-Italian prison until the things were not cleaned up. Now I have to wait until my final trial, here in Rome.
I know that maybe this story caused disappointments in someone among our fans, I ask them to look around the world and watch carefully the other “rock stars” too! Yes its true that I used periodically drugs in order to get more inspirations for my art. But its not a such criminal thing like for that any artist should spend their life in a prison. If you are interested in my work you must choose yourself if you like our art or not, then listen and enjoy which music you like to listen to!

See you from the stage!

Attila