Attila Csihar Incarcerated

5BillionDead

Nov 17, 2002
Detroit, MI
Visit site
As some of you will know by now our BROTHER and singer Attila Csihar is currently being held in jail inTreviso, northern Italy, where he was arrested. He had 158 ecstacy pills and some grams of hash on him. We don't know yet how much he will get, but a trial should be set around December. Cross your fingers upside down! We will have news as soon as we get them, so many things you may hear about that case NOT coming from US, may be as well considered pure fucking bullshit. Now, before you start thinking about it: Aborym WON'T stop because of this. We will continue (as ATTILA himself asked us to do) and our third masterpiece with ATTILA CSIHAR on vocals will be released in Early 2003. His arrest wont affect in any way the release of such a masterpiece. This shitty situation is not enough to make us turn back or stop. We will continue to play and perform the most extreme music. We are proud as hell of who we are and what we accomplished so far, so everybody out there who will start talking bullshit about Attila or about AboryM or whatever can FUCK OFF AND DIE. You don't know us, we don't know you nor we are interested in doing so. If you have some guts ,contact us directly or come and meet us. We are waiting. And we would like to thanks our fans, we're receiving a deluge of e-mail and letters, so thank you all. We're going to start the "With No Human Intervention" promotion. During this period we'll be pleased to answer to your queries about the band as well as this matter.
'Till believing in the armageddon...
-Aborym

What the hell was he doing with Exstacy pills, what a fag.
Although I am looking forward for the new album.

No kidding, did he also have a glwoing pacifier to suck on while he girates to his favorite DJ? The band's "Come and meet us if you have guts" thing is pretty funny, too...is this the same Attila from Tormentor?

That guy has such fucking horrible vocals, i hope they keep hi imprisoned just so he can't infect any more with them...

Then again I'm afraid if they jail him he might achieve some sort of gay "martyrdom" in the Black Metal scene....

Originally posted by ProphesizedDoom
That guy has such fucking horrible vocals, i hope they keep hi imprisoned just so he can't infect any more with them...

Then again I'm afraid if they jail him he might achieve some sort of gay "martyrdom" in the Black Metal scene....

shut up!

Originally posted by ProphesizedDoom

You're obviously a gay power metal freak. Aborym is THE most innovative BM band in existence. Atilla's vocals rule!