about all these album versions ..

FatefuL

syndrome lover
Apr 22, 2004
Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil.
www.fotolog.net
do anyone know..

.. if all the new remastered version of " Last Fair Deal Gone Down " that comes with Sulfur, March 4 and Help Me Disappear as bonus tracks are DIGIPACK ? ( by the way.. why is that called remastered ? does it sound any different ? :err: ) does LFDGD digi versions have more graphs / info than the standard booklet version ?

.. if is there both a jewel case and digipack versions of " Brave Yester Days " .. and whats the meaning of 'KOMPENDIUM' that I found in some stores following the discriptions of this album ? :confused:

.. if the new version of " Brave Murder Day " compiled with " For Funerals to Come " as bonus track, has any difference in its booklet ? :ill:

thanxx for your help :worship:

yep. that's the digipak. Digipaks are remastered, so they'll sound a bit different, and more than not, digipaks have more pics.

no prob. \m/

I have the original digipak and the new digipak with the bonus tracks, and to be honest, I haven't noticed any difference in the sound. Indeed, I didn't even know it had been remastered.

Put it this way, both versions are equally as brilliant. I just love the one with the bonus tracks because, although I have the 'Teargas' ep, the three songs just seem to fit the album brilliantly and make it even better.