About izmir unbelievable O.L concert :)

Hi guys,

Congratulations! :worship: :hotjump: :worship:

Live in izmir was unbelievable :hotjump:
Thanx a lot for all O.L fans in izmir.Orphaned Land was perfect however much sound system was terrible. :erk: but we are O.L fans and that situation was unimportant for us :headbang:
Thanx all Orphaned Land members for good intentions.You are so friendly peoples,so pretty and so valuable for me :worship:
And thanx for coming in izmir.
But i wanna say something about pyramid promotions. :yuk:
you dont know how to organize a concert :yuk:
i wish you wait 3 hours in cold weather
you should pray to god for weather.if it was rain i dont want to think what happened.
i never come to your other organizations.you should pray to O.L

Anyway,i wanna to call out to all O.L fans in izmir.
if you have any concert photos,please send me an e-mail.we want upload to official site.please contact me.

cagin@orphaned-land.com

See you another perfect O.L concert. :wave:

Hey! Thanx a lot!

We have just returned from our mini tour and it was really amazing. Thanx to you guys in Izmir and Everywhere else for making this dream come true with us! You were really an amazing crowd, the pleasure was all ours!

It was a great show mainly because of the people, you were simply AMAZING!

We've had technical difficulties all afternoon, the stage setup was far from what we're used to, but eventually we got to a minimal setup where we could go up and have this experience with you!
Tamam, I of course agree that sound issues can be a hassle (we played with lousy monitors, although the sound man was a great guy - Thx Murat!) but the experience is what counts, at the end of the day.

Cherefe! Teshekur Etherem, my friend!

Izmir is my hometown and OL is my beloved band. So to see them in Izmir was like a dream. Actually every moment i spent with them was a perfect dream for me.
Noone can imagine how much i love them all! I feel soooooo lucky but now im in a deppressive mood coz i missed them sooooo much!:cry: :cry:

Thanx Matti,Yossi but its real you are perfect. :)
i'll organize other O.L concert when you come again in izmir. ehhe because Pyramid Promotions (he) dont know anything about concerts.
i'm so sad because treasure times end.and i couldnt meet all of you again after RTN
Because my home is far away from Dungeon and last bus was 24:00
if we could go in Dungeon early maybe we could meet so i hate pyramid all of them because of him.
anyway see ya another cool concerts