about new album

Oct 7, 2005
Stuttgart, Germany
i'm tuna from turkey and i'm a 7 years katatonia fan(die hard fan).i had the chance to get the promo cd of tgcd from a friend of mine.i've been listening to it for 3 days.and i think i must share my feelings with u guys about it first of all u must be ready for a totally different,fuckin agressive but dark and cold katatonia.it would be a shock when u will listen to it first time even u wouldn't have an opinion about what u have listened to...but don't be afraid because of my words cos you are about to face the katatonia's bessstt album.i've always thought that tonight's decision was the best but this time tgcd changed my feelings totally.cos i fuckin loved the new cold agressive face of katatonia.but i must say that if you are looking for something like lfdgd or tonight's decision you may be disappointed guys because this time it's totally different.musically it's something that includes opeth-tool and viva emptiness.in many ways it'sa progressive album because the musical quality and creativity is on top level.when you're listening to it you'll hear daniel say "hey can't u see i'm the best drummer ever and noone could play like me in this album.yes daniel proves that he's the best!!!and katatonia proves that they're not an average regular metal band.now they've did something that no band ever dare to try,they will blow and get the place that they had deserved so many times before.in the white,soils song,follower,deliberation,july and rusted are the beauties of their new style.

strangedays said:
whilst I may agree, you probably wont get away with that post!
it's a legal promo cd which i got from a journalist friend of mine from sweden.so there's nothing illegal with it.so probably i will get away with that post:Smug:

the mourner13 said:
i'm tuna from turkey and i'm a 7 years katatonia fan(die hard fan).i had the chance to get the promo cd of tgcd from a friend of mine.i've been listening to it for 3 days.and i think i must share my feelings with u guys about it first of all u must be ready for a totally different,fuckin agressive but dark and cold katatonia.it would be a shock when u will listen to it first time even u wouldn't have an opinion about what u have listened to...but don't be afraid because of my words cos you are about to face the katatonia's bessstt album.i've always thought that tonight's decision was the best but this time tgcd changed my feelings totally.cos i fuckin loved the new cold agressive face of katatonia.but i must say that if you are looking for something like lfdgd or tonight's decision you may be disappointed guys because this time it's totally different.musically it's something that includes opeth-tool and viva emptiness.in many ways it'sa progressive album because the musical quality and creativity is on top level.when you're listening to it you'll hear daniel say "hey can't u see i'm the best drummer ever and noone could play like me in this album.yes daniel proves that he's the best!!!and katatonia proves that they're not an average regular metal band.now they've did something that no band ever dare to try,they will blow and get the place that they had deserved so many times before.in the white,soils song,follower,deliberation,july and rusted are the beauties of their new style.
Are u trying to be cool? Cos writing in this way is fuckin lame.

And the next time you will put a dot (.) try to press the shift on your keyboard at the same time with the following letter :)
This is just an advice, don't get me wrong.Can't wait for the new album

Tone-Deaf said:
Are u trying to be cool? Cos writing in this way is fuckin lame.

And the next time you will put a dot (.) try to press the shift on your keyboard at the same time with the following letter :)
This is just an advice, don't get me wrong.Can't wait for the new album
this is bullshit why would i try to be cool it's just the way i'm used to.and i think you should try to understand what's written instead of the way that it's written.don't get me wrong this is just an advice:Smug:

dont talk about the new album guys plz grow up
shit i know many things about the album its like i heard it and thats all because of u people so if anyone heard the album plz dont tell us ur great review keep it for ur self u just have ruined everything

the mourner13 said:
i'm tuna from turkey
I didn't know they made water proof computers. I'd be careful telling people you're a tuna fish though, I did a little research and found this in an article...

In order to increase product attractivity, Turkish firms are trying to introduce new products to both national and international markets.BLA BLA BLA... Although CANNED TUNA HAS BEEN THE MAIN PRODUCT IN THE MARKET, nowadays the production of canned trout, bonito, sardines and mussels have increased in important amounts. Also the production of prepared fish, such as croquettes etc. has risen considerably

Sounds like some of your aquatic friends are in danger too.

Black Tears said:
I didn't know they made water proof computers. I'd be careful telling people you're a tuna fish though, I did a little research and found this in an article...

In order to increase product attractivity, Turkish firms are trying to introduce new products to both national and international markets.BLA BLA BLA... Although CANNED TUNA HAS BEEN THE MAIN PRODUCT IN THE MARKET, nowadays the production of canned trout, bonito, sardines and mussels have increased in important amounts. Also the production of prepared fish, such as croquettes etc. has risen considerably

Sounds like some of your aquatic friends are in danger too.
hahaaaaaaaa very funny.i've never thought that a katatonia fan can be too idiot to understand that TUNA is a special name in turkish.you'Re talking about the tuna in english and you also think this is funny,what a sense of humour!are you sure that you are a kata fan or are you sending posts to make such stupid jokes.let me tell you what in this forum we're talking about katatonia and music,not tuna fish

A Darkness Coming said:
dont talk about the new album guys plz grow up
shit i know many things about the album its like i heard it and thats all because of u people so if anyone heard the album plz dont tell us ur great review keep it for ur self u just have ruined everything

Why don't people like you stop bitching and moaning about this. The new album has leaked. People have heard it, like it and want to talk about it. No amount of blubbing about it or preaching about "respect for the band" is going to stop people spreading the word. There are already a number of reviews of the new album on websites - do you want those banned too? Let's face it, with the internet the way it is with freedom of speech, we have to put up with leaks, rumours and opinions. Don't turn this board into a slagging match with newbies who want to come on here and let their feelings about TGCD be heard. Get over it and enjoy the fact that people are taking an interest in one of the best kept secrets in the music industry.

the mourner13 said:
this is bullshit why would i try to be cool it's just the way i'm used to.and i think you should try to understand what's written instead of the way that it's written.don't get me wrong this is just an advice:Smug:

If that's the way you're used to then: you're pretty weird. A TUNA in a country called TURKEY is for sure a weirdo. Go eat some turkey with tuna. But I've forgotten that you can't eat TURKEY in TURKEY anymore.