When's the new album?

Kitiini

Jun 11, 2008
I've been listening to TGCD among the other katatonia albums like... hell, and after listening TGCD over 2 years or so I've start to wonder when it's the time for the new album?

If you have any information or something related to this I would certainly like to know it since me wants more. Though I just bought my last piece of the collection (tonight's decision) only week ago so I have still plenty of (new) listening still left with that album.

ps. Been reading this forums kinda actively but I have just been too lazy to know and since I didnt find any other post related to this I decided to register and make my own.

Though I just bought my last piece of the collection (tonight's decision) only week ago so I have still plenty of (new) listening still left with that album.

Then no need to worry mate.You have material that will satisfy you at least for 2 years:) I've listened to Tonight's Decision for like 7 years.And it hasn't bored me for one single time. It's the best piece of Katatonia for me...

When Anders and Jonas get their groove on.

Its very uncertain, it seems. When a band basically has the material ready, it (usually) shouldn't take too long to get it recorded and released. But Katatonia as of today don't have much - any? - material that they feel comfortable releasing and theres no telling when they'll come up with that. Inspiration is sadly something you cannot force.