Congratulations Katatonia!

qweac

Awesome Member!
Jun 10, 2004
Hi!

I would just like to congratulate Katatonia with the release of their new album! Both "My Twin" and "The Great Cold Distance" is awesome. I have bought them both twice. :Smug:

I'm not going to compare TGCD to your other releases, but I can say one thing for sure; no other band in the world have, or can ever make anything even close to as good as TGCD!

Keep up the good work. You are my favourite band of all times!
And please come to Trondheim in Norway so I can see you.

You see, at first i preordered "My Twin", but I didn't get it in time, so I bought it from itunes aswell. Simply because I couldn't wait. Then I preordered TGCD Limited, but I didn't get that one either on the release day. So earlier today I decided that I couldn't wait any longer so I bought that one aswell from itunes.

I usually don't throw away money in that way, but since this is Katatonia I just can't seem to care. I mean; it's for a good cause...

Haha same thing with me. Not just Katatonia though. I'll pay just about anything to finish off a collection. Music is everything to me.

waa cant wait for mine to come, i still need to go to hmv see if they have it in stock now...may be ill buy the regular version too, hehe i got my twin ep like a week back its awesome :) as expected