I'm EXCITED! Just made a HUGE Katatonia order...

Alcapoth

S t a r E
Apr 27, 2002
ON, Canada
Visit site
I already ordered the limited box set of TGCD when it first came out, so...

now I just ordered the KICK-ASS Katatonia shirt on their site (you know, the one with the logo with the killer design and all - VERY unique) as well as BOTH the My Twin EP and Deliberation EP.

Needless to say, I can't wait and thought I'd share this with everyone here and see if anyone else has made some Katatonia orders recently.

I havene't heard the new track "Code Against the Code"...yet. That's one of the things I'm MOST excited about.

Cheers!

Ah, a fellow Canadian, what did you order the singles through? The distro or another online site?

( Really looking forward to hearing the songs that aren't on TGCD too )

My order will be the same as yours once I get the cash.

I'm still looking forward to getting the Deliberation single. The other B-sides from The Great Cold Distance have been great (especially "Dissolving Bonds"). Hopefully soon.

You have some great discs to look forward to.

Got my Deliberation single from Snapper yesterday. Marvelous may I say!!!

And the vinyl should be sent out in early June. That's what I'm waiting for the most!!!

VINYL IS GOD...pure and simple.

hee hee i order Deliberation, Tonight's Music and For Funerals to Come last week oh and got the Transparent T shirt...oh man i got deliberation and the tee today, needless to say they are awesome :D...i think this tee is my fave right next to the black on black...that makes 5 kata t shirts, im beggin for them to put up the hoodie :D..and im hoping to buy another 2 tee... i REALLY want a Sound of Decay tee shirt but since they are quite rar, i think i will have to make my own :p...weee Katatonia Merch makes me all warm inside :D

just recieved TGCD special box and My Twin last two weeks ago, and just got my ' Tonight's Music ' tomorrow! .. i haven't even opened it yet... becouse yeah.. its SEALED.. i really didn't expected it to be brand new.. as a deleted product.. and I only payed £3.58 for it. ( and £1.45 for mail service ) .. really sweet shit!

FatefuL said:
just recieved TGCD special box and My Twin last two weeks ago, and just got my ' Tonight's Music ' tomorrow! .. i haven't even opened it yet... becouse yeah.. its SEALED.. i really didn't expected it to be brand new.. as a deleted product.. and I only payed £3.58 for it. ( and £1.45 for mail service ) .. really sweet shit!
Where did you order Tonights Music from?

LifeDepraved said:
No confirmation.

Oh man, I'm glad that this is cleared up right now. I was actually wondering this myself so that's cool that I know what to expect now.

I'm in Ontario, Canada and I ordered the singles on May 17th...it's the 25th now. I wonder when they will arrive? I too ordered from snappermusic.com

As for the tee, well, I just recently made that order so i imagine it'll be another 2-3 weeks or so for that.

Limbonic: :headbang: GO CANADA!!! And yeah, I ordered from snapper-music - seems like a cool and reliable site. As soon as i ordered I got the payment confirmation's which was nice and convenient.

Oh, and I HAVE heard the my twin EP (my bro's got it), and myself just want my own copy now. But deliberation is all-new - i'm damn excited!!!

:) Good to know the single is awesome. Seems like i'm not the only one here going all out...haha, can't say i'm surprised. It's a board for KATAONIA afterall, hehe.

PS> Shit, I'd kill for a tonight's music AND TEARGAS EP for that matter. ANyone know where I can track these down? I want a MINT version of sulfer - SOOOO hard to find on the net with good quality.

Alcapoth said:
PS> Shit, I'd kill for a tonight's music AND TEARGAS EP for that matter. ANyone know where I can track these down? I want a MINT version of sulfer - SOOOO hard to find on the net with good quality.
Buy the "Black Sessions" box, it contains all the B-sides, also those from the Tonight's Music single.

Katatonica said:
ok so is someone selling me their teargas and their saw you drown?? thats the only ones im missing now :D

How about this. I give you my Teargas. You give me all your Katatonia stuff as a fair trade, then when you get Saw You Drown, you give me my Teargas back. Then I will give your collection back and somehow sneak out with your Saw You Drown. Then you buy me lunch and we can talk about polar bears and narcoleptic ice cream sandwiches. IN WHICH CASE! You find out you never heard of Katatonia and tell me I look better without a mustache. I say "you gonna finish that cole slaw?", and that's how I won state championship.