about new album

Wikipedia is more trustworthy than google..
hmm... google is a search engine.. they rarely claim to know anything at all..
like saying "chevrolet makes better cars than the yellowpages cars-section"

Wikidpedia is rarely true because people can just edit the facts for their own amusement.
which, in turn, leads to errors most often beeing corrected retty fast also.

there, i tossed some wood on the fire. (i love a good internet arguing :p )

Both brings you info, directly or indirectly. Yet you see what it turned out to be.. Ok wikipedia doesn't pay me but it presents all the meanings of a word, that's all i intended to emphasise...

Hobo said:
hmm... google is a search engine.. they rarely claim to know anything at all..
like saying "chevrolet makes better cars than the yellowpages cars-section"

which, in turn, leads to errors most often beeing corrected retty fast also.

there, i tossed some wood on the fire. (i love a good internet arguing :p )

If thats the case then why on earth dont they just put the right definition up in the first place, if they know what is right and wrong. I have been on there before to see people have just been taking the piss. But they write in such a formal manner its hard to tell. That is why i dont trust it.

Alustriel said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuna_(disambiguation)
Wikipedia is more trustworthy than google..
The problem is that he didn't write his name beginning with a capital which is not important if it suits him..
By the way the word pronounced as "tone" in Turkish means tuna fish in our language.....
bu insanların ülkemizle ne alıp verermediği var anlamadım!!bu kadar salak şakalar yapabilmeleride ilginç...anyway thank you for the explanation

the mourner13 said:
are you sure that you are a kata fan or are you sending posts to make such stupid jokes.let me tell you what in this forum we're talking about katatonia and music,not tuna fish

Woops, I was just sending posts to make such stupid jokes...

I could have sworn this was the official tuna fish forum though :confused: