About the new interview

Maybe this is pointless, but Oystein said something what reminds me a little conversation with a friend.

Once, my friend and I was watching a guy making a portrait:

friend: I'm leaving man.

I: why?

friend: cuz the guy still working on it, I wanna see the portait finished.

I: You know? I enjoy so much more to see how the guy is making the portait than the portait itself.

If I'm not wrong, Oystein said something similar... this kind of interviews makes me love so much more the Borknagar work.

The discussion of his lyrics sort of confirm what I feel when I read Vintersorg lyrics (I haven't yet read into Borknagar lyrics). Most obviously in lines like "The stars are the molecules in the next dimension". I can't quite comprehend it, though I do try, and when I try, I come away with feelings of wonder and other things I'm not able to properly describe...

The discussion of his lyrics sort of confirm what I feel when I read Vintersorg lyrics (I haven't yet read into Borknagar lyrics). Most obviously in lines like "The stars are the molecules in the next dimension". I can't quite comprehend it, though I do try, and when I try, I come away with feelings of wonder and other things I'm not able to properly describe...

That particular sentence I get a very distinct image from, I think it means that what we see as stars is what someone else sees as molecules in their world.

That particular sentence I get a very distinct image from, I think it means that what we see as stars is what someone else sees as molecules in their world.

Well yeah, obviously, that's what it literally means. I'm talking about actually being able to comprehend the physical size of it all...nevermind.