About the ProgPower USA XIV Roster for 2013

i have a silly question, i have bought both day tickets but due to work i will not be able to make it on Friday. So my question is will there still be some of those cool books with all the interviews in them at the door to get on saturday? because i love them very much

Maybe co headliners as Rifkin said PAGAN'S MIND, SABATON, and maybe CIRCUS MAXIMUS, but who knows, it might be a huge surprise for everyone. Maybe somewhere in the line up is ANUBIS GATE, and maybe CLOUDSCAPE

i have a silly question, i have bought both day tickets but due to work i will not be able to make it on Friday. So my question is will there still be some of those cool books with all the interviews in them at the door to get on saturday? because i love them very much

Unfortunately, due to work, I missed Friday night last year. Which I still regret. But there were still some bags at the beginning of Saturday from the night before, with the Festival CDs and the Program with the interviews both still in them, so I was happy to still be able to get one. When you get inside Saturday afternoon, just check the table right after you go through the doors.

There were some at the start of Saturday but I noticed they were pretty empty by the end of the evening, so be sure to grab one when you first get there. Granted, it isn't guaranteed that there are any left after Friday night, but I usually notice some.

I like the guesses based on the video "hints". SABATON, RIVERSIDE, and ????.

But ARE they hints at all???? Time will tell....

There's always the slim chance Queensryche 1 or Queensryche 2 could have the chance to "re-connect" and therefore "re-energize" their base... Then again, there's always the chance that Bill Ward dances the Mambo to a string of BeeGees songs in the middle of Time Square wearing a toga emblazened with a Black Sabbath logo...

Unfortunately, due to work, I missed Friday night last year. Which I still regret. But there were still some bags at the beginning of Saturday from the night before, with the Festival CDs and the Program with the interviews both still in them, so I was happy to still be able to get one. When you get inside Saturday afternoon, just check the table right after you go through the doors.

There were some at the start of Saturday but I noticed they were pretty empty by the end of the evening, so be sure to grab one when you first get there. Granted, it isn't guaranteed that there are any left after Friday night, but I usually notice some.

thanks very much