teargas
ghost of the sun
deadhouse
criminals
my twin
july
evidence
murder

i think that's the order they played it in...
needless to say the show way excellent x infinity!
was determined to meet the kata guys once again and i did :)

They played Murder!?

Damn you, Katatonia... I went to both the Seattle, WA and Portland, OR show and they didn't play any old material. Still great.

muahahah its cuz we're Los Angeles/Hollywood, of course they gotta play something special for us compared to other shows!

now i wonder what they're gonna play today at disneyland...

hell yeah i was there at okland metro.......i made my fucking dream come tru...i i was like one hour before the show started....and met personally Fernando ribeiro who was in the soundcheck when i got into the venue....jonas daniel and fred were outside so i said hello and talked a litle, i said i was from mexico and got there just to see them and they said it was good to hear that, i got some pics with them and their signatures before they got in the venue and fuck, i had a really good time with them after their show too.....i shaked hands with fernando too and got pics too.....

at the end of a katatonia song, jonas said that it was good to be in cali and said: hello to oakland, san francisco (and then i screamed MEXICO!!!!!!!!) and he repeated after that "mexico" and looked at me haha i was in the front hehe all in all a very good experience, my two favourite bands...what else can i ask????? fuck i missed anders....it was the only one i didnt met personally.

Definately a great fuckin show, finally got to sing along to em live! The sound was pretty damn good too, Jonas was spot on and all the little changes he made to the melodies were very cool indeed.

Yes...another reason why the scene turned to shit. No one takes shit serious. I'm glad there's a tight group of people here that respect black metal and don't act like other American morons that just exploit it and act "black" in a way. That's no way an attack on blacks, because I can mean the same thing by saying wiggers...but anywho...my point is there, and some people can see it, some can't. I don't know if you personally are at an extreme level of acting like most of the kids, but you show it on here, so I will assume. No more hailz, blut kriegz, or frostbitten moon madnezz for you.

That is great, just freakin great, I can understand the hatred towards the trendies but when you have legit young metalfans, we don't need to be scaring them away.

I love all a ton of various metal genres. I have attended, way more than can be counted, concerts since around 1984 when I was 14.

I love metal and to have hatred towards the idiotic trends like metalcore or nu metal is one thing but to play up the image of being an elitist is idiotic.

Let me tell you something, I was in Norway for Inferno Fest. I met members of Enslaved, Emperor, and even ran into Faust. I thought he would be a certain way but he ended up being very cool. Even he, old time BM drum fanatic that he is, wasn't as elitist in his attitude.

You didn't know her yet you judged her without even talking to her first.

No, I knew her from the Nevermore Forums when I visited there between 2002-2004 ish. Looking at her Myspace page was also evidence of the behavior. I might have attacked her in a wrong way, but I won't take it back.

And I am in no way an "elitist". Anyone can tell you that. Just when I see something that gets to me, I can't hold back sometimes. It's being honest with who I am. Some people may just like poking jokes at music...fine...music is everything to me, it's my life...I wouldn't be anywhere without it. And when I see little kids...to grown adults poking fun at stuff I listen to...stuff that sets off moods I never had before, then I must say something.

Sorry if I offended, but that's the way it is.