Above92 Guy "Make Me Famous"

If I see them on tour, I'm going to be one of the douchebags that throws something at him.

I swear I click on these links that you guys are always posting and I'm always like "Havent I heard this before?".

Man I saw that "live" video a few weeks ago, I can't believe they are even trying to claim it is live, clearly it is a music video....

Clearly they're too dumb to differ an actual live excerpt from a performance video

I know some people like them.
They go out all and stuff, making music; making a video for one of their songs.
One of them makes a typo - calling it live - and things get started.
They think they're big and are too fucking stubborn and cocky to admit they made a mistake and go along and stick to their moronic typo, claiming that it's live.
I wish everyone had some insight in music production, and I wish everyone could've heard some samples coming from an audio board.
Your sound engineer could be Jesus, but you still won't sound THAT tight and clean live.
</rant>

I think he has a great voice, considering he has videos where what was recording was from the microphone on the camera. Unless he extracted the audio from those covers and very sneakily corrected the pitch, without changing it too much so that you could tell as his mouth was moving, I'm pretty sure he didn't edit those whatsoever.

I think his band is stupid. I've heard everything they've made in Attack Attack, Asking Alexandria, blah blah blah. Nothing original.
He's just making music to sell.. and he's a dick, too.

I'm not going to lie, the tunes he makes are catchy, so he's ripping off the popular "scene" hardcore bands really well.

I think he has a great voice, considering he has videos where what was recording was from the microphone on the camera. Unless he extracted the audio from those covers and very sneakily corrected the pitch, without changing it too much so that you could tell as his mouth was moving, I'm pretty sure he didn't edit those whatsoever.

I think his band is stupid. I've heard everything they've made in Attack Attack, Asking Alexandria, blah blah blah. Nothing original.
He's just making music to sell.. and he's a dick, too.

I'm not going to lie, the tunes he makes are catchy, so he's ripping off the popular "scene" hardcore bands really well.

yeah, idk if the comment is still up, but one of his videos said he made all of these songs 2 years before Attack Attack and Asking Alexandria. :rolleyes:

last time there was a thread about this, he contacted me and asked me to delete everything because it was harming his reputation.
I think I'm gonna get another email soon ;)

Please tell me you didn't. You can't put your music online and get butthurt when a community starts a topic showing how shit it is.

If you get another email, please from all of us tell him to shove another tampon in and grow a fucking pair.

yeah, idk if the comment is still up, but one of his videos said he made all of these songs 2 years before Attack Attack and Asking Alexandria. :rolleyes:

For some reason, I doubt that very highly. When he posted their first song, he said "this song was written a year ago, the other ones on the album are more recent."
Not exactly that, but that's the message he was conveying. I think he's full of poop.