Above92 Guy "Make Me Famous"

calling this thing "live" is a fucking crime!

and stop fucking jogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you guys keep talking about such "bands" ???

Soon we will need a new subforum named "Way way way off topic and gay"...

Haha.

They have nothing new to offer. They all seem like a bunch of cocky kocks.
I tried commenting on one of his videos and it said "waiting for approval" or something along those lines.
No wonder all his videos only have nice comments.

asoum.jpg

This made me LOL

Why do you guys keep talking about such "bands" ???

Soon we will need a new subforum named "Way way way off topic and gay"...

I just love that it pisses him off. :lol:

Above92 gets more and more 2 year old girl with every "your music sucks" statement made.

It's not like we are making some sort of profound statement. But it is entertaining to poke someone with a stick.

I just love that it pisses him off. :lol:

Above92 gets more and more 2 year old girl with every "your music sucks" statement made.

It's not like we are making some sort of profound statement. But it is entertaining to poke someone with a stick.

+1

This making threads like this is pretty much the only and most effective ways to troll/expose his shit. Classic entertainment.

The reason he gets so bothered by the when people say they hate his music is because he is insecure about himself and his music. Says much about him as a person. The little emo fuck needs to learn how to take critisism and realize that not eveyone will like any band for that matter and be able to smile and say fuck you, but obviously he is too much of a pussy for that.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHy9izluy4I&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

gotta go to Ukraine, see this shit go down. :devil:

Edit:

Our Two favorite emo kids together

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaOe5daqI0Y&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Not a fan of this stuff. But it can be catchy. It is funny tho how those sissy looking guy sometimes can sound so brutal. Kinda wierd also why i never seen a rant topic about those so called metal bands who do has the look according to the "metalmanual" but just play pop music over hi-gain amps? There are some important words i remember from my movie-education (wich i never finished): the best film critics, are still failed moviemakers. Same counts for music.