Absolutely boring!

Jacob Kjær

has been in you.
Apr 3, 2008
Denmark
Hello,

Everything here on this forum is absolutely boring, and has been so for the last few weeks. How are things doing, Kristian? Richy? Any teasers yet? (A name, a sample, an image, anything!)

Or, more directly: Where the hell is the album? Do the fans have to come over and record melodies, solos, and vocals themselves in order for this album to get finished or what? You got a writes block or something?

Also, in the news: Dream Theater beat you to making a modern metal-band King Crimson cover. Shame on you. They even made an entire CD of awesome covers. Even a Queen cover.

*WHEN* will Demonoid make a King Crimson and a Queen cover?

Yours truestly,

Jacibob

EDIT: Gosh, quite an evening last night it seems.

I know, my fault. Been busy with other shit again. I dont like it either but it pays the bills. But as of today Im back in the studio again recording guitars. Sorry for lack updates or progress but as music is my only income sometimes its really difficult to make money AND do the shit you love.

From now on I will not promise jack s**t regarding release dates, samples or anything. That way no one gets dissappointed.
Peace y'all!
/Kristian

Sitting at the office...you know, how you do...
Decided to ditch my *cough-downloaded album-cough* and I ordered the original (finally found a local source, I live in South Africa, Demonoid amongst others is difficult to come by).
Started reading a lot of this forum and was like :kickass:
Getting me so amped, I was unaware that there was an album due for release. Thought you guys had given up!! Thank the gods that is not the case!
Shit, when I first heard the cd I was in awe, when listening to those most ass-kickin riffs and especially solo's (duh) I was like, wait a minute... that tone sounds familiar! (duh again) It was that dude from Therion! I once had a girl who got me into them, I'm glad she did. It's really awesome stuff... but Demonoid takes the cake. you guys now sit amongst my favourite metal bands including, but not limited to; Strapping Young Lad, Opeth, Turisas, Death, Megadeth, Necrophagist, etc

As a guitarist I really associate with what you pull off of those strings dude. Its spellbinding, spine-tingling, rapturous...:worship:
Bring out that album dude!! Rip the world a new asshole!!