Absu. Yay or Nay?

Our play lies north to the path of Nite
And brings us upon the fortress walls where battles raged

Raise the magick hammer of Mjollnir
Your underworld of Annwvyn draws us through
Emer, thy lucious woman, I shall sleep with you
I kiss the naked skin of white

fotmbm said:
http://www.tucows.com/preview/305350.html download freerip and give us mp3s or oggs next time, thanks! I'll listen to the first one but not likely more than once so it better be great AND immediate
Out of the 500 or so uploads I've done, you and Erik are the only ones to complain. I don't feel like fucking with a bunch of shit I ain't familiar with. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :loco: Take what you're given and like it, beeeaaaaaachhhhh!

Papa Josh said:
for some reason I can't get my copy of Tara to load into my player.... cd is in mint condition, too...

if its the osmose release, that one had some retarded copy protection on it, sometimes it takes a couple of times putting it in the cd player in my car for it to read it :yuk:

Chromatose said:
if its the osmose release, that one had some retarded copy protection on it, sometimes it takes a couple of times putting it in the cd player in my car for it to read it :yuk:

I have that problem with my regular stationary cd-player, it wont play by just loading it, I have to skip a track and then back again for it to play. Pretty weird but not that horrible.

I must hear "Tara". I feel like I'm missing out on something. Just spent about 15 minutes reading random reviews and I don't think any of them thought it less than stellar.

Been spinning Melechesh as of late (Sphynx > Djinn) but I need a new dose of Proscriptor. Absu seems like the natural next step forward.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
"Stone of Destiny (...for Magh Slecht and Ard Righ)"- Tara

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ZAUL95BDFAZO0L3JAXXBU8C4F

Thanks for the link.

Hmm. Not bad, kinda groovy. Like the bit at 2:35m. I can hear Proscriptor's influence. Who's doing the clean vox? Mid range = Dio, high range = Halford, falsetto = King Diamond. The piano section is nice....but the whole thing feels a little disjointed at first.

I'll listen to this a few more times. Actually, song coming to an end now and I'm digging it already. :kickass:

EDIT: Oh and there's some bagpipes. Sold.