AC/DC 2013...

I'm amazed if they do it again so soon. It's unheard for the last 20 years that AC/DC would tour without a five year break! :lol: Or is it just Australia or another huge world tour? I liked Black Ice, I want another new album!

I hope they really do tour next year, but like you said, they usually take longer breaks between touring. We'll see what happens.

I loved them for 15 years or so, but I have no interest in seeing them in some mega-dome, stadium type setting. I really fucking hate how the media have latched onto them in recent years and made them this behemoth that everyone and their grandma has to see live.
I'd love to see them in a smaller venue, but I'm not interested in paying a small fortune to watch them in a stadium with thousands of people who've never even heard "Cold Hearted Man".
And the guitar tone on "Black Ice" was way too clean!

To be honest, expecting fans to wait 10 years between albums is fucking ridiculous. Especially when they're so simplistic in terms of songs and production. Christ, it's not like Ballbreaker was fuckin Hysteria.

...but Ballbreaker is my favorite AC/DC album!

deal-with-it.gif